3. Electric

My eyes landed on him. We stare at each other and I hear Kalani is calling me.

"Nici (Ni-Kie) come here." She called me to go there with Cameron's squad. Oh God! I can see him thru social medias, tv's but we didn't see each other for almost a year. I know it's almost a year but, I am not totally move on. I tried dating other guys but I don't know why, Kalani told me I have feelings toward Cameron but all of the pain he gave to me I still love him. But the best thing that I can do right now, I should act like I'm over to him. That I am happy without him. Just a lil'bit more push then I'm totally over to him.

"Oh sorry" while I'm walking I saw him staring at me. I just turned my gaze to Madison.

"Hey Nic! I really missed you" she quickly hugged me and I hug her back, Madison is a really good friend. She's funny, talented, nice and beautiful. Jack is a very lucky guy, they're so cute together.

"I missed you too Mads" and i kissed her cheeks. After me and Madison talked, Lele came up with her viner friends, and all our squads greeted each other and started partying.

—•—

Justin, Madison and Rudy are done performing. Kalani, Julianne, and Me are already wasted, I don't know who gave me a drink but I just drank it.

And then Losin Control is playing, I really love that song. And I saw Kalani is dancing with Justin, and Julianne too she and Brooklyn is hugging while Russ is singing. And I suddenly felt someone came up beside me. And I saw it's him, Cameron.

"Hi." He said hi while looking at the stage, I felt different it's almost a year and I missed those voice. And I greeted him back.

"Hello" I didn't look at him, after I greeted him back none of us looked at each others. I don't know, I think it's just too different.

"I know what I've done to you caused you a pain so much, I didn't expect you'll be here. I'm not here to bring all the past, Because I know you'll never come back to me, because of what I did. I can't help to talk to you, just catching up. I just want you and me to be friends again, let's start over as a friend. I don't want you to lose" I'm shocked of what did he said, but I felt a little bit anger.

"Yeah you've hurt me pretty good. I know it's almost a year and we didn't see each other or had a communication with you. I wish I shouldn't have met you, but I'm thankful for that because you've changed me. I suffered the pain and made me a better person. But for right now, I don't know if we should've be friends." My heart beats so fast. This is the first time I got to talk to him.

"I know, I'm a jerk, a douche bag and a asshole. I regret everything of what I've done to you, but past is past Nic" I can see it in his eyes that he regret it.

"Yeah past is past, but I know you've move on already. That's why it's easy for you to say those words "friends". But you know why I can't move on?, I tried to move on because I thought it was easy but not. So just please don't make this thing hard for me." And my eyes started to water, He looked at me. And our squads already looking at us and other people who's taking pictures,videos, and already watching us. He tried to grab me for a hug but I refused. And my friends came up to me, to pull me out of this scenario.

"Nic let's go home." Julianne said while brooklyn is holding her things.

"Babe I should go home, you can stay here we'll just sort this thing out" and Kalani kissed Justin.

"Okay babe, I'll just stay here with them. I know you'll need a time to talk" Justin said.

"Please let's go back home" I said to them, I'm really thankful that their boyfriends are really good and understanding. While we're going back we stared one last time, and my first day of Coachella ruined.

—•—

"Come on man, don't pressure her so much. I know you love her but give her a space for now." Brooklyn said and patted my back.

"I can't help, I just want her back" and my eyes starting to water but I refused to cry, I'm in a public and I don't want others to see me cry.

—•—

I know i didn't update last day sorry, so what do you think will happen to cameron and nicole on 2nd day of coachella? Don't forget to vote and please leave a comment of what do you think of this chapter.

ig: krstneanglca
Twitter: krstneanglca