Fear

Morticia and Gomez are back together , but the idea is Vlad think that she is his and she and his brother are never make up.

8 a.m.

"Good Morning amore"; "Good Morning Tish" Gomez started kissing morticia's arm till her neck then he put is hand on each side of her head and kissed her full of passion. She moaned , but then she heard Vlad's voice and she knew she had to stop Gomez. "Gomez Stop! Vlad is near!"; "Really?!? Now I can't try to make love to my wife?" - Gomez said angry; Morticia kissed him, sweet but full of love and desire and  said "Gomez come on, we agreed to go on with this plan. Don't make it even more hard to do it."; "I know , I'm sorry , but you are mine and seeing you near him brakes me". Morticia sit on top of Gomez and kissed him on the lips "Oh Tish" gomez moaned "Make love to me Gomez" ; "You don't have to ask". He took her and his clothes off and entered in her and every trust inside her was harder that the other, they came at the same time screaming the names of the love of their lifes, each other.

Hey guys, so I have been so busy. And friday was my birthday so, I'm sorry for the late and short update.

I will be with weeks full of works and tests so dam it. And i also like to watch my series( Castle, SHIELD and NCIS) at the same time as America so maybe that's why i will not update frequently because i will watch the episodes and study.

But I hope you like it , vote , comment, and share

with love,

JU