OMG!!!

(2 months later) (Natalie's P.O.V)

I wake up to my alarm on my phone. Oh, shut up! I press the dismiss button and cuddle up to Ryan again, who strokes my arm. Adam and Narissa are coming back today...yes, they did have a 2 month honeymoon. Lucky girl, Narissa is. They'll be back any minute now...SHIT!

"Ryan, baby! We need to get out...NOW!"

I urge, shaking Ryan. He groans and throws a pillow at me. I'm shocked.

"Well, fine. Come down to meet your bandmate and girlfriend when your ready..."

I say, angrily. I storm out of the room and go downstairs to find Joel and Andy sitting on the couches. I sit down next to Joel after slamming the door shut.

"Whoah whoah! What's up, Nat?"

Andy asks, concerned. I close my eyes and answer,

"Ryan! He's REFUSING to come down and meet Adam and Nariss-"

"So basically, he's being a dick?"

Joel interrupts me. I hesitate but then nod.

"We hear you. And it looks like the happy couple are back!"

Andy says, happily jumping up. I squeal and run to the door excitedly. There's a red car and Adams getting out of it. I wave frantically and he waves and blows a kiss. He goes and opens the door for Narissa and runs to us.

"Helloooooo, little ladies!"

He shouts, picking me up in a hug. Joel and Andy aren't amused, the looks on their faces are classic! Narissa comes, and I grab her into a best friend hug.

"Whoah, gotta be careful, Nat!"

I look at her, the remark not sinking in. Wait...she waggles her eyebrows at me in confirmation.

"NO FUCKING WAY! YOUR PREGNANT! CONGRATULATIONS!"

I scream, happy for them. We hug and then we all pile into the living room. Me and Narissa sit on the small sofa whilst Adam, Andy and Joel play FIFA.

"So how far on are you?"

I ask.

"About 2 months..."

Narissa answers.

"I'm really big for 2 months though...we can't go to the doctors to find out what it is yet. It's not ready. But next month we can. Adams really excited. When I told him he was jumping everywhere!"

She adds, laughing. She has a hand resting on her bump but she looks around confused.

"Where's Ryan?"

She asks. I roll my eyes and say,

"I'm a bit pissed off with him. He refused to come down and meet you. So I just left him sleeping."

At that moment, the door opens and wide awake Ryan walks in. Everyone goes mental to hug him except me. I stay sat down.

"Mate, guess what!"

I hear Adam say.

"What? That Narissa's pregnant? My girlfriend told the whole neighbourhood! Congratulations!"

Ryan replies. Everyone laughs and Ryan looks at me, expecting me to laugh too. But all I do is shake my head. I don't know why I got so het up about it, but it made me angry. I barge last them all and go into the kitchen, closing the door behind me. I get myself a drink of wine and Narissa comes in.

"Just had a go at the dick in there. You alright?"

She says. I answer with,

"Yeah I guess. He threw a pillow at me...am I being too dramatic?"