¿Macho que se respeta? | English Version

«MACHO» means man, strong, brave and virile.

«MACHAZO» is superlative of MACHO.

"EL MACHAZO" is where Emma Rodriguez works, a Mexican restaurant bar in New York.

Her dream is to be a successful writer; however, she works in this place as a waitress, but she is not the "typical waitress". Latinas are known for their good attributes. But in the case of Emma is quite the opposite, she is very thin without much to appreciate. To avoid disappointing his clients' view, her boss had to "transform" her into a man and her name would change into "Emmanuel".

Jacob Smith is a supermodel, considered "one of the hottest men in the world". All the girls think he is the perfect man. What they really don't know about him is that he is actually gay.

What will happen when they meet each other and become friends?

Could they become more than just friends? Why not?

But there is an impediment, they both keep a secret. Emma passes herself off as a man and everybody thinks that Jacob is a complete MACHO.

***

*Booktrailer available now!*  

¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?

I'm a little bit nervous, this is my first time writing in English here in wattpad. Please, be nice with me hahaha xD

You will find some words that may be in Spanish, because there's no translation in English, but don't worry I'll try to put its definition at the botton of the chapter. If you have a question or advice to improve my redaction, just do it :) I'll be glad to read your comments.

Hope you enjoy it!