chapter three

Me and lily decided that makayla would go on our next swimming spree for at least two days and once we got makayla alone we told her and as soon as we gave all the details here eyes grew round as saucers."wow really I'd love to come I'd lose sleep for that and you do this every night wow you guys are so amazing thanks you i'll see you tonight " then she ran off inside as lilly sighed in disbelief of the little child even though she's only 16 she has never done anything bad like this she always follows the rules and I was the reason rules were in place. The day seemed to drag on until finally it was that special time around midnight and i heard tapping on my door and new it was makayla she was dressed in her swimwear and then we waited two hours before making a move out the open window and once more my bare feet hit the earth and i stood there closing my eyes and taking in the coolish air and the summer smells and was disrupted when makayla poked me and asked me "when we were gonna leave?"i sighed and just started walking i could tell she was nervous because she kept looking behind her and started doing her nervous twirl dance then out of the corner of my eye i saw lilly and drew join us and as soon as makayla noticed drew she blushed lightly and stayed as close to me as possible .