chapter six (meanwhile back in aloe)

Makayla climbs out the window to go down to the river by herself and she unpacks and jumps in to only  find drew on the other side she waved and he swam really fast towards her and asked her" what are you doing out without your sister by your side" all she did was stand there and blush she managed to mumble  "being brave and exploring" drew looked at her and said you can't do that can't you just wait until lilly and rose get back im sure they will take you" she sighed and started to run up the hill home as her feet pounded against the ground as soon as she got home she wrote a letter to her sister and mailed it off to some camp called tour camp in breeze city and sent along with it photos of her but ever since her encounter with drew she never went out again at night she never really knew why she licked him but she didn't after that one night she felt nothing now. it was all strange to her she didn't know what to do she tried talking to her mom but all she wanted was her sister who was gonna be gone for one more day . she feel asleep during the afternoon that day and woke up at night to a clinking sound on her window she was afraid to open the blinds until she peaked around the corner to see drew she just ignored him and went to sleep in the living room.