chapter four

I could tell she was nervous because she kept looking behind her and started doing her nervous twirl dance then out of the corner of my eye i saw lilly and drew join us and as soon as makayla noticed drew she blushed lightly and stayed as close to me as possible . We finally got there and unpacked our things as the others swam i taught makayla how to swing from the big oak trees rope and i went then she did we landed with a big splash but i was once in my watery palace and i felt the soothing current once more and the calmness until i felt arms grab me and pull me out of the water and i looked into the face of a mad drew i just looked at him confused then in a low voice he whispered "what's your sister doing here?,you know she has a big crush on me man shes always so awkward to" i looked at him and replied "well like it or not shell be coming to the swimming trip tomorrow to and after that you wont see her ever again" he looked at me suspiciously sighed and mumbled "fine " and swam away while i swam to the bank chuckling i went back up to the rope tree and once more flung myself of the side and it felt like i was flying i let go and i was flying then falling down untill i hit the water and pretended i was going to my watery place once more.