Chapter #2

Maddy death-stared me
down and I cringed at her intense grip. "Are you trying to cut the circulation off of my hand? Please let go." Her grip only got tighter. "Your in knee-deep trouble already, for being a new kid you sure don't have any logic of how this works." She finally let go of my wrist and walked away. As I continued to go to my locker I heard laughing behind me.
...
After school ended at 2:15 pm I got home. 'Geez that bus driver was naggy' I dropped my stuff on my stairs and turned my music on 'mom won't be home till 6' and a good thing too, I need my alone time..
...
A few hours pass and I got all my chores and homework done. There isn't much right now but wait till the teacher "loves" you. 'Damn mom hasn't been home yet? I think it's past 6!' I check the time and sure enough it was 6:30 pm 'Maybe I should call to see whats up?'. I pick up my phone and was about to dial her number when I heard what sounded like a door opening and closing. I put my phone down next to my bed and went downstairs to say hi, but when I got there no one was there.. I opened the door to outside and check for a car, no car. 'Huh, strange I could have sworn I heard something...'. I looked around and went back inside.

A/N
Ok so I know this is pretty slow but it'll get there just you wait :)
And sorry that it isn't an actual jackxreader, I just thought this would be better and less boring. I will try my hardest to make this as relatable as possible <3

TO BE CONTINUED