2

Phil got up early so he can have more time to get ready and meet fans before the actual meet and greet. He knows people hate that but he didn't care. His fans are what matters most too him.

Dan gets to Playlist early in hopes to find Phil before the meet and greet because he knew that they would only have about 3 minutes to talk and that's not enough for poor Dan.
----

After walking around for two hours he had no such luck of finding Phil, he decided to get in line for the m&g instead. Luckily he is the third person in line.
Dan posted one video to youtube and has had a good amount of views and a couple hundred of subscribers but doesn't expect to get noticed.

"Oh my gosh! You're danisnotonfire!" A girl in front of him said while smiling. She was cute. "Can I get a picture please."
He nods and does a half smile.

Another hour passes and the line is now really long. Dan starts to get nervous because of how many people are here and he is finally meeting Phil.

'PLEASE WELCOME AMAZINGPHIL'
Everyone claps and yells. Dan just smiles and bites his lip. Phil is so much more handsome in person than on a computer screen.

Finally, the moment he has been waiting for.
"Next!" the security guard yells and catches Dans attention. Dan walks up to Phil and hugs him. Phil pulls away with a huge smile.
"Nice to meet you. You're danisnotonfire right?" It was at this moment that Dans heart exploded.
"Y-yes. I didn't think you would have recognized or even knew who I am." Dan bit his lip again.
"How could I not? I see your tweets and tumblr messages. Just because I don't respond does not mean I don't see them, silly."
"Oh okay. That makes sense. I'm happy I get to meet you. Can I take a picture with you please?" Dan pulls out his camera.
"Of course." Dan adjusts the camera so it was on them and when he is about to take the picture he feels Phil kiss his cheek. He automatically feels his face turn red and smiles while squishing his face (making this kind of face >.<).

He snaps the picture and realizes nobody else was able to see what Phil did so nobody could start rumors.
"Thank you Phil." he blushes again.
"You're welcome. It was nice meeting you too. If you're not busy later, feel free to come by my room." He hands Dan a piece of paper with a room number written down.
"Hope to see you later." Phil winks and smiles at the next person in line.

Dan walks away trying not to freak out as he is still in view of Phil. He can't believe that he met Phil, that he kissed his cheek and gave him his room number. This has to be a dream. He pinches himself and runs into a merch table on accident. Nope, not a dream.

"I can't wait until later." He whispers as he tucks the paper into his pocket.

(A/N;
I have never been to Playlist or any type of meet and greet or know how the meet and greets work at Playlist so I went based off of my own vision of how one would be.)