3

Dan rushes back to his room to change his clothes and fix his hair. Since he's been sweating a bit his hair has started to curl at the ends again. He hates his 'hobbit hair' as he calls it. Dan thinks it's ugly but deals with it by straightening it.

It hits 10 pm and figures Phil is back at his room, but just incase he checks twitter.

AmazingPhil: Feels good to be back in my room. Looooong day. It was nice meeting all of you ;)

Was that supposed to be directed too him? His heart began to beat faster at the thought of it. He slightly touches his cheek and closes his eyes remembering Phil kissing it. He grabs his camera and looks at the picture.

"Looks like a cheesy couple picture. But I'm not complaining." he smiles at the picture again and puts his camera back in it's bag and puts his shoes on.

A few seconds later his phone dings again. He's surprised to see who it is.

Direct Messages:
AmazingPhil: Are you coming by still or just going to leave me hanging? :)
Danisnotonfire: Getting ready to head that way now!:)
AmazingPhil: Perfect. Bring your camera.
Danisnotonfire: Okay!

Dan grabs his camera bag and heads for the door. He feels like he's forgetting something but imagines it's just nerves. Being alone with Phil instead of being infront of hundreds of people can be quite nerve wrecking.
-----
Two floors and a long hallway later he reaches Phils room. He knocks and waits for an answer.
He can hear movement in the room as if Phil was moving something or tripping over stuff. Which he was known of doing. Finally he answers. His blue plaid shirt is unbuttoned three buttons and his jeans are unzipped.
Dan tries to make it not so noticeable that he was staring but ended up biting his lip.

"You okay?" Phil snaps him back into reality by asking.
"Um, yeah. Sorry." Dan tries to laugh it off and lifts his camera bag. Phil smiles letting him in.
"Dan, do you have any idea why I invited you to my room tonight instead of some girl or guy?" Phil sits next to Dan on the bed.
"No actually. Why?"
"Because none of the others capture my attention quite like you do." Dan feels his face turn red again. He looks at Phil and is greeted by his lips instead.

Holy shit! Phil Lester is kissing me!!!

Phil pulls away and laughs slightly rubbing Dans cheek.
"Much better than your cheek." Dan smiles.
"Thanks."
"I seen your video. I liked it, thought it was adorable how noticeable your nervousness is. I asked you to bring your camera so I can show you some different ways to make your filming better and some editing tips." He grabs Dans bag and puts it on the nightstand.
"But first, is it okay if I kiss you again?"
"Very okay."

Phil tackles Dan onto the bed and they begin softly and it heats up to some hot making out. Dan goes to pull of his shirt but Phil stops him.
"Not yet babe." Phil smiles and sits up pulling Dan up with him.
"I'm sorry, I thought that's what you wanted. Felt and looks like it." he says pointing to Phils unzipped pants revealing his Sonic boxers that have grown tighter.
"Oh my god! I swear the zipper on these always falls down."
"It's okay, that's why I switched to button up pants instead of zipper. Don't have to worry about an erection popping out. You should try it." Dan laughs and fixes his shirt. Phil goes red and manages to keep his zipper up.
"Good tip. Now lets get started." he smiles and fixes a piece of Dans fringe before kissing him again.
"Phil.."
"Mhm?"
"We can't get started if you're kissing me." Dan giggles and feels Phil smile.
"Lets just watch a movie. I'll be too tempted to kiss you on camera."
-----
They agreed to a movie night but Phil decided to film a quick video.

"Hey guys! I am here with danisnotonfire here at Playlist Live! Well actually we're in my hotel room, but you get what I mean. I just wanted to make a quick video introducing Dan and ask you guys to send us in questions for a upcomimg video we will be filming together. You can send the questions to my Twitter or to Dans. The links will be in the description and you can click on his face to subscribe to his channel for more of his videos because they're pretty great!"
"Thanks Phil. Yeah you can subscribe to me for more awkward videos!" they both laugh.
"Thanks for watching, be sure to give it a thumbs up and don't forget to send in the questions. Byeeee!"

Phil turns off the camera and tackles Dan again covering him in kisses.

They turn on a random movie and Phil makes some popcorn.
"I'm so happy this room comes with a microwave. I can't watch a movie without popcorn!"
"Me either." Dan cuddles under the blanket waiting for Phil to come sit with him.

Phil brings the popcorn and two sodas to the bed while handing Dan a soda.
"Thanks."
"No problem. Ready?" Dan nods his head and Phil presses play.

10 minutes into the movie Phil feels Dans head land on his shoulder. He looks down and sees a sleeping Dan.
Phil doesn't move him, instead he just covers him up a little more and grabs Dans phone.
He opens his camera and begins to take pictures.

Phil falls asleep about an hour later cuddled with Dan.