.SiXx

We Walked in the House And I Sat Him On the Couch i ASked if He WAnted Something To drink ...He SAid No And I SAt down And We Talked For Hours Nothing sexual maybe this was a new start......

I Cant Front Like i Didnt Want to hop All over Him.

i really do like him physically but i aint trynna ta commit to nobody. He nothing like his father even though yeah he does believe in god he doesnt really go to church like that.

I kinda like dat shit though

because i know i aint a saint and i dont really goo to church like that.

Kira P.o.v

Terrance and I been texting back and forth on and off for maybe two weeks now but i havent gon to see him nor have we gotten back together ..

Hes just been talking about how sorry he is and how he is ready to Change ..

He even told me about thr jamaican girl robbing his ass i was happy he deserved datt shit ..

He seemed like he was really starting to change so i agreed to go out on a romantic date with him tonight..

trust it aint gon be nothing major at the end of the i will be sleeping right here on my bed in my condo alone..

i was all dressed for the date i wanted to look great so he could see what he missed and it would hurt when i told him he wasnt getting none tonight....

He arrived on time and he was looking sharp he had rented a hummerlimo and we hsd a driver..

he took me to this nice resturant he had rented the whole thing out for me and him...terrance did nice things like this for me all the time so he knew he had to come better..

He took me by the hand and walked me the table were he sang to me

I knew terrance could sing only because i heard him in the shower one day when he thought i was sleeping... but he didnt sing for no one even though he was damn gud too...

at the end of his song five waitors came out and they all had a bunch of boxes .

They were all presents for me they sat them on the floor and we order our food...I must admit if terrance was trying to get me back this was a good start ....

Me and him started talking about everything i told him about murder and he was pissed but remained calm to change the topic i started opening my presents the first was a all diamond set ....it was beautiful

all the rest were shoes and dresses one was keys to a car .. i looked up at terrance im all the excitement i hadnt even notice him get up and walk away from the table....

i thought were could he have gone i turned around and music started to play it was

Avant and keke wyatt You & i

diz was my soong

Terrance was on one knee with a big a big ass Diamond ring

i couldnt believe he was proposing to me.... terrance wasnt the marrying type but he was changing all that for me ...

Rakira Alicia Carter Will you be my Wife???????

I Couldnt help but cry so many things ran through my mind ....Was i ready for marriage .. did want to be with terrance ?? he hurt me bad ! What about darrell i think about him everyday ??

Yesssss ! i screamed in excitement ive always wanted to marry terrance because when its good its good but when its badd it baddd no in between.