.NiNe

I know its fucked up because ALOnzo is my man but im the only one who can cheat in this relationship df he think this is ..

Gianna knight doesnt get played..

i threw on my stirpper heals a victoria secert lingerie set and a trench coat... i also packed some sweats and a black tank top and my black and blue js ...i put my .22 in my purse and some gloves and walked outside and headed to terrances house..

Kira P.O.V

Sitting in alonzos car I felt so unnfortable like he just kept looking at me this kidd is madd weird I thought to myself...

He must have been able to tell because he cleared his throat and asked me where I wanted to go eat... I said some sea food..

So we went to joescrab shack .. I love datt place but terrance don't eat seafood ...

The food Was good but the date was real boring i still wasnt impressed with alonzo . We dont have anything in common all he talks about is shit that he can buy me or places he can take me .

Im really not interested in any fot hat i can afford to  buy & go anywhere i want already so what do i need him for i thought. besides he got a girl.

To be perfectly honest i feel like he trying to hard anyway even though he is very attractive .. if i was going to to leave one bad situtation and go into another i had to make sure this one was secure and not just going to be a few months.. Of like and then it would be a wrap.

Sitting in the resturant we  were even talking he was just starring at me and smiling i mean it was cute but very awkard.

We got up and he left a tip and paid the bill and walked back to the car and he drove me bak to my condo.

 The whole ride there im sitting back thinking about alot fo shit..

like me and Terrance Are over it aint  no coming back from that but we havent made nothing offically over i still would ahve to go over there to get the rest of my shit.

And then i thought about why was i even friends with gia i mean i dont even really fuck witht he bitch like dat no more . so why should i even care how she feels about me being with alonzo.

One part of me cares and the other doesnt because i feel like bitch we grown i can do an see who ever i want . but the other part of me is like hell i aint like when she did it to me and tow wrongs dont make a right ! and karma is a bitch . . 

Another thought that kept coming into my head was why did i want ALonzo ? WHy was i even on this date with him was it just because i wanted him so gia could feel how i felt or was it because i was in a volunrable place in my life and wanted to explore other options..

So  i blurted out and told  him straight up.

Alonzo look im in a bad situtation with my ex right now and im not really up for this, you fine and everything but you have someone your with gia and i think i need time for me .

Before i could tell him that i dont want to see him anymore . .

He Leaned over and kissed me. .

 i was in a state of shock i didnt know what to do my body was frozen . .  i wanted him like NOW . 

Matter of fact i wanted him yesterday..

I looked at him with my mouth wide open and lean in and gave him another kiss but this one was different this one was longer and more passionate . .  this kiss said come give it to me !