.EiGht

MURDER !!

The guy Kira was with at k.o.d i been lookin fa him for a minute soo hell i couldnt not fuck dis up....

i had ta get me a new whip....

soo he wouldnt put two and two together when i follow him i gotta get his #..I ducked down in the car and thought to myself maybe I should go get Alonzo's car ......

Still duck down in seat.. I put the car in reverse and didnt come up till i hit the road ..Shit was mad dangerous like im short i couldnt see shit but hell i aint want to be seen either so i had to take datt risk...

I headed to the house ... About 10 minutes later I pulled up && saw alonzo on the porch...

Grinning from cheek to cheek,Walking back and forth.. I could care less... I knew it had to be Kira doe because he not a friendly ass nigga to give just any female his number , and his game is kind of wack..

Even doe he fine once he open his mouth aint nobdy checking for him ..

Damn that hoe move mighty fast tho.... For female who posed to be so in love with terrence and been up that nigga ass for the passed five years..

She already ready to go fuck my man...

i aint no hypocritical shit I was fucking her man for the last almost 3years && is still fucking him today

 the thing that gets me though

Everybody make it seem like this hoe so perfect but she just like me at the end of the day she bleed ,eat ,shit just like me....

And she ready to hop on the next dick that give her attention too... but nobody see that shit they only see the fucked up shit I do....

Alonzo saw me walking up and immediately hung up the phone.......

like as if I didn't know he just finished talking to another hoe...

# I'm so done with him

That's why I'm never faithful because at the end the day these niggaz are still going to fuck you over even when you do them right ..or they think you doing right.

Hey baby i thought you left -Alonzo

I Did , Who was that on the phone ? Gia

Just my mom bae -Alonzo

Ohok Tell her i said Hi..

Baby i need your Car -Gia

Why what wrong with yours ??-Alonzo

Nothing i just wanna ride in something different -Gia

Girl you kno ion let no one drive my car but here -Alonzo

Thanks bae gave him a kisss and walked away had to butter him up because i still did need his car...

So I get on the road and head back to the beach.

hopefully he still there cause I'll be mad as fuck...... if miss this opportunity

I get there he was still there !  thank God

I sat in the shade in the car waiting for maybe about an hour  sweating my weave out in the hot ass florida humidity thinking to myself maybe this nigga ain't worth it....

maybe I should just go home to my nigga slap the shit out of him for talking to this hoe and trying me ... stop being a fuck nigga ta kira ..

Do what I gotta do cuz they ass taking forever and i aint finna sit here the whole damn day waiting.