Chapter 14: The End and The Beginning

(Ezra's P.O.V )

"Come on everyone, Move it!" Kanan yells as we begin our new mission. "Collect as many of these crates as you can" He says, pulling a brown crate towards him.
Zeb and I run to a door and stand on the sides of it. "3..2..1. Go!" Sabine says as one of her bombs go off, blowing the door off. Zeb and I slip into the ship. "Alright guys, remember, in and out. Don't take too long in there" Kanan says through the COM.
"When do we ever take too long" I say as we run through the halls of the ship. "Yeah Kanan. Don't you have any faith in us?" Zeb says, laughing. "Actually no. About zero" Kanan says. "Aww. Come on Kanan" I reply laughing. I slid the COM into its holster. Zeb does the same.
Zeb opens an over head vent. "Alright, come on kid. " He says. I walk over to him. Zeb helps me into the vent. "Okay, You remember the meeting place right? " Zeb asks. "Yep!" I reply. "And Karablast.. Just don't get kidnapped again" Zeb says. "Aw. He cares" I say. "Shut it, kid ".
"Hey, what's the hold up?" Kanan asks through the COM. "Nothing." Zeb says, running off. I smile and continue through the vents.
"Alright Sabine, I'm ready" I say, through the COM as I make my way to an intersection. "Okay Ezra, Take a left, then an other left. Go straight. Now take a right." I follow each of Sabine's directions. "Alright now jump down from here. The room should be clear."
I jump down from the vents, landing in the middle of the room. "I'm here." I say through the COM. Zeb kicks down the door. "Come on kid, we gotta get out of here " We line up the crates and push them out quickly. We all got back onto the ship where Hera praises us for the job well done. But, we aren't stopping here, beware Empire, The Rebels are back, and we're coming in fighting..

The End....
No, More Like The Beginning..

A//N
Hey Everyone. I would like to thank you all for reading my story and sticking with me until the end I really appreciate it. So, I decided to write an other book ^-^. Please write what you'd like to see in an other book down below or you can message me. Thank you guys so much. I love you guys. (I do not own star wars rebels or any of the characters. I also do not own any of the media I shared)

-XxAnny36xX