Chapter 9: Captured Emotions

(Hera's P.O.V )

Kanan's face gets serious for a second and then he yells "Get down!" I crouch down, under the table as smoke fills the room.

I hear two different sets of footsteps, one extremely heavy, probably belonging to a man and the other lighter, most likely belonging to a woman.

While the smoke hides my presence a little, I crawl behind the chairs and hold my knees to my chest to make myself smaller. Soon after the smoke clears and the intruders are revealed.

I pull out my blasters and aim it at the enemies. Sabine aimes at them followed by the rest of the group. 5 against 2, they should know that they were out numbered.

(Ezra's P.O.V )

These people were from my dream. I could sense how strong they were. It might have been the five of us against the two of them but they were definitely stronger than they looked.

" Give up or feel the wrath of the empire " Said the gray-skinned humanoid. " And what makes you think that you'll be able to show us 'the wrath of the empire ' ? " asks Sabine.

If we broke off into a fight, I know that everyone will be protecting me since I'm injured. So I'll have to find a way to protect them.

(Kanan's P.O.V )

I heard a blaster fire and I yell "No! " But I was pushed to the ground as the sound of blasters went off. Then something hits me in the back of my head and the world goes black...

When I regained consciousness, I realize that I was in a totally different room. It looked and felt dark. I felt another presence in the force.

It was strong but scared.... It felt like, no, it was Ezra. "Erza? " I whisper. It was quiet for a little while then I heard Ezra's voice "Kanan?"

"Yeah Ezra, It's me.. where are we? " I ask. "A prison cell, Kanan, they captured us, What if they learn things, what if they hurt you, what if they kill us!?" Ezra says panicking.

"Shhh, Ezra, they want us to panic, Just stay calm." I reply. "Uh, uh okay... I'll try." He replies. "Where are the others? " I whisper. "They got away" He answers.

" Thank the force" I sigh. "N-now what?" Ezra asks. I reply "We escape..."

( To be continued...)

A//N
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. SEASONS GREETINGS XD EVEN THOU IT IS IN JANUARY. SORRY AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING MY STUPID BOOK. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE BYYEEEE ♡ ♥