Jeff The Killer x Reader Alone Again Part (1/4)

(Your P.O.V)

It was pretty late, around 11:30. It was way beyond dark. You were sat on a bench at a park a block or two from your home it was peaceful mostly aside from crickets chirping, the sound of the harsh unforgiving winds. It wasn't that it was necessarily cold although it wasn't very warm either, it was nearing winter. Maybe you shouldn't be out this late but at the same time something inside you couldn't bring you to care. Lately it felt like every entity and every being in this world was working against you, yeah it was a stupid feeling but you couldn't help it. Lately the negativity took over your body and you decided you needed to be alone (relationship wise) to make sure you got better and looked after yourself.

You had planned on meeting your boyfriend Will to tell him you wanted to end everything, that it was a major contribution to your huge down spiral and you couldn't take it anymore, you'd tell him it was you not him. Even though really it was him, he was never there for you, you didn't talk as much, even just his absent minded presence and more than anything else he was pressuring you, he wanted you to do things you weren't comfortable with doing. Of course you denied each time but he was becoming more demanding and it wasn't healthy so you decided yeah it was time to leave him.

You heard rustling in the bushes behind you. you turned and looked for a few minuets slightly paranoid. Probably a stray cat maybe a bird. yeah it could possibly be a psychotic serial killer but hey, maybe he'd be doing you a favour if he ended your life right there and then.

(??? P.O.V)

I saw her from the bushes, a girl she was (h/c) and a little shorter than I was, it was hard to tell while she was sat down. She was around my age, why the hell was she out so late alone? This could be a good opportunity for me. I chuckled to myself while I started plotting my plan. As I started to walk out from the bush I had been hiding in, I stood on a twig being the compete incompetent fool I was. Dammit. She tuned around her beautiful (h/l) hair swishing in the wind. her (e/c) orbs full of pain and misery. It seemed such a disappointment for such a beautiful girl to be so hopelessly sad. I'm a cold blooded killer and I felt pity for this woman.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Completely open to creative criticism and opinions <3

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=