Jeff the Killer x Reader Alone Again part (4/4)

(Your P.O.V)

I look up to see Will's cold lifeless eyes staring into my own; I didn't feel bad at all not after everything that just happened. But what I saw next baffled me. A boy my age with a knife covered in blood. Will's obviously but you didn't fear him. He held out a hand and you gratefully took it, thats when you saw his face. He had lidless eyes as if they'd been burnet off and a carved smile on his face. I suppose he's scary to a person who was to pass by. But he was appealing? Different? He was well... Beautiful.

He must've felt my stare because he turned his face and frowned a little if that's even possible. You furrowed your brows and tuned his face until your eyes met. "You're gorgeous" you spoke barely above a whisper. His smile returned and widened even more. You wrapped your arms around his neck and snuggled your face into his bloodstained white hoodie. He seemed surprised but embraced you back.

(Jeff's P.O.V)

"Thank you" her voice was angelic, she pulled back and looked me dead in the eyes and that's when I saw it, what was in her eyes. It was wonder it was power, mystery, beauty, love it was a mixture of everything but I saw such strong hope that it made my heart warm "I can take you home if you want?" It's not like I would kill her not after that she deserved to live she deserved happiness more than anything that's the only emotion her eyes didn't show. "I want to go wherever you're going" she mumbled looking at the ground with a blush bracing her face. I felt my heart skip a beat.

That's not normal damn what is with this girl? I didn't even know her damn name. "What's your name?" kind of a question that usually comes before you kill someone's boyfriend "(y/n)" she smiled. It was beautiful, just like her. I can't shake it I like this girl she's the type of girl I dream of. "I'm Jeff I'm a creepy pasta which means I hurt people, kill people even. There's something about you that makes me want you, so if you want to come with me I'll let you but you have to promise me you won't run away scared okay?" she nodded

(Your P.O.V)

I nodded; I wanted Jeff just like he wanted me. I pulled his head down gently and attached our lips observing his reaction. He hoisted me up with my legs wrapping around his waist. Damn it felt so right and sparks flew that's for sure. After he pulled away and put me down I slipped off my jacket I was wearing that had traces of blood on it and lay it down next to Will.

Sure everyone's going to assume I'm dead but I'm completely okay with that because now I'm with Jeff and nothing could be better than that. I walked over and kissed his cheek. "Be mine?" he asked ever so sweetly.

(Jeff's P.O.V)

"Of course I will" as she said it I saw it, a flicker of happiness in her voice

and in her smile. I looked into her eyes again and they pooled with joy and happiness. We walked towards the abandoned mansion together, hand in hand. Who knew a killer like me could end up so happy with a girl like her?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thoughts?

Sequel? Let me know please <3

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=