Jeff the Killer x Reader Alone Again Part (2/4)

(still ??? P.O.V)

I froze as I saw a figure out the corner of my eyes walking towards the sad girl, maybe I should kill him? Nah I'll let this play out, I got time this should be fun.

(your P.O.V)

It was nearing midnight. You sigh, rather loudly too your breath turning white from the frosty cold air. "Steady babe, what's up with you?" It was Will, obviously. After being alone for about half an hour due to his lateness you had started to feel comfortable with the loneliness the night brought you it was rather brightening, ironic right? You flinched as his footsteps approached you, oh how you wished he wasn't here right now. "Listen Will we have to talk." you muttered as he seated himself next to you, legs outstretched and hands behind his head. "Now could you be anymore cliché there? Don't go telling me you wanna break up now do you?" you rolled your eyes thankfully it was too dark for him to notice. you gently placed a hand to your face holding your thumb on your temple and your fingers on your forehead, closing your eyes too hoping it would make the words easier to say.

(??? P.O.V)

Her boyfriend really? If that's her boyfriend why is she so god damn sad? Oh she wants to break up with him I see. come to think of it he does look like an asshat. I still cant shake the feeling I got when i saw her eyes what was with them? There was something in there aside from all that pain, i shook the thought. I got into a more comfortable position as the scene in front of me began to unfold even further.

(Your P.O.V)

"Yeah.. that's exactly what I want. I can't handle being with you anymore you put way too much pressure on me i cant handle it. I'm breaking here I'm completely falling apart can't you see?! I have been for a while and you.. you just don't care, maybe this is selfish but I can't keep doing this to myself anymore i have to keep my heart from breaking i couldn't bare that, and I'm so sorry but I just.. I..I" by now you were trembleing tears were building up your voice was shaking, cracking even. It came out as a mixture of whispers and shouts you couldn't handle this. "What!? Spit it out you idiot! You what!?" he was angry and fear started to build up inside me