Jeff the Killer x Reader Alone Again Part (3/4)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This has some swearing in it so be warned x

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(your P.O.V)

He was angry and fear started to build up inside me ...

"I just don't love you anymore.." It was the simple truth, there was nothing beautiful about their love, not at all. To face the facts it was more of a poisin, that manifested itself until it couldn't be ignored. that's how you could describe their love. And i suppose that's why she couldn't love him anymore it was toxic and it was killing her ever so slowly. "What do you mean you stupid bitch!? of course you love me because I'm all you'll ever get you pathtic little shit" He was petrifying and you were frozen in a state of shock he raised his had and brought it back down colliding with you cheek. You fell to the ground clutching your cheek whimpering, but you didn't let tears fall. You wouldn't give him that satisfaction, not at all.

You stood still holing your cheek and softly spoke to him "I'm done with you, we are done, over.. whatever the hell you wanna call it." and with that you tuned away. One step.. two step.. and then he grabbed you how naïve of you to think it'd be that easy.

"Fuck you." he spoke nonchalantly before turning you to face him, he then begat to kiss you. it made your blood boil you shoved him away forcefully, or at least as forcefully as you could in your small frame. "I'm not yours leave me alone, back the fuck off!" he then stood and shoved you to the ground kicking you in the stomach and punching you all over. You lay there limp closing your eyes and accepting you're probably going to die.

(Jeff's P.O.V)

Who does this prick think he is? No way no fucking way its about time I step in huh? "Now now now... you heard the lady 'back the fuck off' was it? i suggest you listen" i start to smile and then a chuckle takes over. When i came closer i saw her agony she had a look of acceptance like she knew she was going to die.. and she was okay with it. It made my blood run cold seeing a man killing the girl he supposedly loves. Pathetic. i quickly pulled my blade from my pocket and twirled it skillfully in my hands. The boy looked at me horrored. And without heistation or remorse i stabbed him, strait through the heart too. I was rather impressed not to mention it felt good killing a guy who deserved to be dead.

(your P.O.V)

I look up too see Will's cold lifeless eyes staring into my own, I didn't feel bad at all not after everything that just happened. But what I saw next baffled me. A boy my age with a knife covered in blood. Will's obviously but you didn't fear him. he held out a hand and you gratefully took it, that when you saw his face. He had lidless eyes as if they'd been burnet off