Prologue

Once Upon a Time..

There's this girl.

A girl who was afraid to fall in love.She was afraid to fall in love because she knew that she will only get her heart broken.She knew that she's not capable of love.That no one loves her and no one will ever love her.She was unlovable.

Why?

Because she knows that she's just a big mistake in this world.That she's just a big accident that is bound to happen.She doesn't belong in this world.She was nothing but an orphan.Without her parents,she was alone,and will always be alone.She was abandoned since she was a baby and was always been abandoned.Every foster system rejected her,and if they don't reject her,she'll run away.She has no friend,no relatives,not even someone who cares for her.

She was nothing but a lonely child.

Or so she thought.

Someone,probably a stranger,came into her life and changed it.

He changed everything.

Because what if the lonely girl she thought she was,is a princess?

She's an important Princess in an Unknown World called Mist Haven,where there are Mortals and Magical Creatures,a place where there are only Happiness,Magic,and Fun can be found,until the Immortals tried to bring the Kingdom down.The Mortals tried their best to defend their Kingdom and win the battle,and so they did.

But even though they won the battle,the Immortals is still not defeated.They're still some Immortals who survived and escaped the battle and they also planned to have their revenge on the Immortals by killing the Princess and by creating a curse against the whole kingdom.A curse that will bring them all to the Real World without any memories of anything that happened in their world,except for the fake ones.

But what if fate isn't done with the Mortals yet?What if one day,they will find out that the princess is still alive and she is the only way to break the curse?And what if one day,that someone in her life will be more than just a someone?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N: What's up guys?I'm just going to tell you that this story may be a little similar to the American TV Series Once Upon A Time but I assure you that it won't be too similar so that the others can truly understand the story,Thank you 😊