What???

"Run! Run! RUN!" he screamed................. "SERENA!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!" mom yelled. "Ughhhh." I rolled out of bed and hit the floor with 'thud'.

Hi, my name is Serena and I'm a 16 year old in high school and my life sucks! Might as well get this off my chest now, I'm a werewolf, yeah those things that turn into giant wolves. Me and my family live in the pack house which is HUGE. Oh did I mention were the royal pureblood pack of North America so our Alpha and Luna are the king and queen of the North American Packs? Well now you know.

Guess its time to haul my lazy ass off the floor before I'm late to school. I shuffle into the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower before I put on my denim black skinny jeans, a white lace flowy top, my white converse, and my goochi sun glasses. I don't were make up it makes no sense, I'm not a clown so why put it on?

I grab my purse and walk into the kitchen to see my mom practically burning it to the ground so I slip past her and make some toast and walk out the door while eating my 'breakfast'. I walk to school and see my bffl's, Madison, Taylor, and Victoria. "HEY GURLL!" Vicky said. "Hey" I replied "So did you find your mate this summer?"Tay said " No" I said to be honest I didn't want one because I know he's going to be a jerk and who wants that! Oh yeah, sluts.

Well I want to find mine so we can live happily together and have a family and... ooh got a text from jesse and he wants to invite us to his predale"( wolfs 16th birthday)" EEEEPPP! I so wanna go he throws the best parties!" Madison yelped and we walked on in silence till we reached the school.

When we got there guys were checking us out, girls with envy on there faces, the usual. Once I step through the doors this amazing scent fills my nose, it smell like pine with a trail of spice. I look around for the beholder of the scent and see a handsome man with dark jeans sagging dangerously low and a white tee showing off all his muscles. He sees me staring and our eyes meet.

'MATE' my wolf screams but something's wrong, I despise him as if he was a my enemy. He's a were because I can smell him and he's our alphas son so that either means our humans have no bond or I'm a no that's crazy but.... What???