NO!

This can not be happening! No, makes no sense. Okay just ignore it, might be my period. No that was last week, so I might be hungry! Yeah that's it, I'm hungry. I walk up to my mate and try to smile but fail and just stick with looking bored.

"Sooooo........." This is definitely awkward.

"Well sweet heart, what's your name?" he asks.

"W-e-ll I um erm  It's uhh  Serena?" I sputtered more like a question.

"Are you sure sweetheart?" his silky voice ask.

"Yes I know my own damn name bitch! Ugh all you werewolves are the same, annoying, stupid, and ignorant!"

Where the hell did that come from! oh shit this is bad, he's an alpha and my mate that is COMPLETE disrespect! OMG OMG OMG!

"Bitch, who the fuck do you think your talking the fuck to motherfucker!" yep he's mad.

" Well you see I'm in a predicament where I'm pretty sure I'm a...."

"A what!"

 "A... h-hh-y-brid-d-d?"

" A WHAT! NO MY MATE IS NOT A HYBRID! NO THE MOONGODESS WILL NOT ALLOW AND YOUR KIND MUST BE KILLED FOR BOTH SPECIES SAKE!!"

" No I'm not sure I just can't explain this voice in my head, it dislikes my wolf and you and, I just don't know! We need to talk with the great spirits for this problem."

" Well then there's another problem because they only come on blue moons!"

" Well if you looked on your calendar you would know there's one coming next month so lucky us or we would have to wait 100 years."

" Okay but no bonding till we figure this out because I don't want to mate you then find out you're part... bloodsucker."

"okay then, this conversation never happened and our wolves never saw each other right?"

 " Affirmative."

I walked off and decided to have a talk with my inner self to get some clues. " Okay up there who the fuck are you and why do you hate my mate and wolf?"

" I already explained that, ugh you guys are so dumb again, you are annoying, stupid, and ignorant. dumb ass..."

" You never answered my other question, who are you?!"

" you will find out in time...."

" NO! I want to find out now!"

" I can't tell, it isn't my job to tell you...."

  " Then who will?" " Our creator..../ mother..."  " What? My mom is full were and I definitely know that."

" No not her our creator, the one who bit us..."

"oh so you guys call them moms? "

" If female and yeah because they bring you into the vampire world but love you to much to take you out. Plus if you kill your creator or blood child then you die with them, almost like grief and regret except 100 times more painful."

" Oh..."

" Can I go to sleep now?"

" Vampires sleep?"

"Duh, we were once human, still need sleep."

"Oh okay!"

" Good night!" "Sleep well." And with that I went back to school. I missed my 5th period, math, oh well!