4. 1:30 P.M.

Jun's POV

We're just eating with her family and my family... My younger brother was super close to Eunha... I'm just jealous of him.. joke... I'm just happy when I look at them, Eunha feeding to my younger brother.

I think that she's a perfect future wife to me... I just won't to expected that I get her to be my one and only love...

"Jun! You're eye contact to Eunha..." my dad said.

My gosh!!!

"Shhh..... Dad!!! Just lessen your voice..." I said.

"Are you finish to eat your meal?" He said and I nodded.

"Let's go to the beach... I have to tell you something..." he said and I follow him.

Wow!!! It's too hot but it have a fresh air... I like this place... I know that Malaysia's climate is a tropical... right???

I follow to my dad and we sit into the white sand... Wow... I feel good to sit...

"What do you want to tell me... dad???" I said and he pat on my shoulder.

"I just want to tell you..." he said...

Wait... he tell me something that he make me cry???!!! No way!!! It's summer and I don't want to cry now!!!

"I tell you that... I know... you're already fall in love with Eunha..." he said and why did he know that??!!

"Dad... why did you know that???"

"When February... I give you a salary for your foods, projects or activities... but I saw the box and  it has a money and it's just for Eunha... on your table... I saw that the list that you buy for Valentines Day... but I think that you haven't Chance to buy it... I'm sorry that I disturb..."

"It's okay dad... I tell you that I love Eunha so much... She's my one and only girl in my world..."

"I have an idea..."

What???? He have an idea???

"What idea dad???" I said.

"What if... you may have a date... just two of you..." He said...

"Don't worry dad... I'll do it... and thank you..."

"You're welcome my son..."

I hug him so much... He's the one that he heard my problems... Later... will be time to shine in One Summer Love!!!