That Guy (Damon Fizzy fanfic)

There was once a girl and a boy who were both seniors at their high school. The girls name is Payton Anthony. Payton was a tall, smart, beautiful, blonde who was single and in crushing on this one boy. The boy was Dee Fizzy. Dee Fizzy is a crazy, pasta-lover, brown hair dude that was single and crushing on Payton. Ssshhh don't tell Payton. Well apparently they have every thing together and they sit next to each other in each class. They do talk but not much though. Anyways homecoming was coming up and they both need a date to go so they don't be called loners. However Payton wasn't sure if Damon would ask her because she isn't sure if he would go with a shy person. Their homecoming dance is 2 months away and both are afraid. Payton went dress shopping with her two bestfriends, Savannah and Tara. Savannah is tomboy, horse-lover, ginger who is also shy at school. Tara is extremely shy, a emo child who just wants to dissapear from the face of the earth. Well they were picking out dresses, Meredith finds a blue dress that had gems on the top half and the other half a blue skirt. But... then she bought it. Meredith  knew if she confesed to Damon that she liked him, it would be awkward because he is youtube famous. Yet they continued to keep their feelings to each other. Each of them were blushing in front of each other, at the same time. 

Days later, Damon confronted Payton and he almost told her that he has a crush her. Cuteness! But instead he kissed her on the lips and he stopped. The people around them were laughing at them and both of them were embarrassed. Damon ran off, crying and Payton walked into the ladies restroom crying. No one really expected that, but Damon is the only one who expected it to happen since he did all the planning himself. Expect the unexpected. They ignored each other for days and they sat away from each other too. Few weeks later Damon apologized to Payton on what he did. Everything was okay then, until the question popped up. No not the "will you go to homecoming" one.