Love Birds.

Damon walked up to Payton before she got into her car and he asked the question. The question was if she would go out with him. What she said was the greatest day for him and for Payton. Both smiled and kissed. How cute. Damon got into Payton's car and they went to her house. Her parents knew Damon from before. Payton and Damon were friends for along time and they were neighbors for a few years until Damon moved to a new house which kind of sucked for Payton. Anyways, as  they walked into her house, her parents stared at  them. Few seconds later, they kissed. YAY! About time they did  that. The parents were shocked and Payton's  mom is crying because her daughter finally had her first kiss but Payton didn't tell her mom that she already had a first kiss at school. Her parents hugged each other then they walked to then new couple and hugged them. The new couple walked out of the house got into Payton's car. They went on their first date together, and they went to Chuck E Cheeses because it was Damon's idea. And she went with it. So romantic.  After some fun at a kid's place, they went to a romantic dinner at a Ichiban some where in Pennsylvania. Their date was over, Payton took Damon to his new house, they kissed and let him out of the car. Payton was amused and she went home as a happy girlfriend.

The next day, she picked him up and went to school. As they walked into the building, they were holding hands. Later in the day, Damon had his arm around her waist then when they walked out of the building he had his arom up on her shoulders. They decided to go on their second date. To the movies, they went to see a horror movie. The movie was called, The Nightmare On Elm Street. Payton was frightened so she kept her head down on Damon's shoulder, and she was almost crying. She seemed like she was about to die in horror because she was scared and shivering. The movie was over and they walked out frightened. And now they are going to another dinner,an unknown one. However the unknown resturaunt had pretty good food, well thats what Payton thought. Thats what she said.