College Acceptance & Graduation

Payton and Damon both apply at University of Pittsburgh. Damon wants to major in Studio Arts with a minor in Environmental Engineering.  Payton is unsure what she wants to do but she is thinking about doing something with healthcare like becoming a nurse. With the deadline to apply is coming to an end, they actually managed to get theirs in. They visited the campus and they loved it. Ironically they visited the main campus and they didn't know that there are three other campuses for Pitt. 

~Two weeks later~

Damon and Payton finally received their letters from Pitt. They were accepted! They went through all of the fun shit with financial aide and all of that fun stuff with FAFSA. On top of that, they figured out their information for their cap and gowns for graduation. They will be graduating June 6th, 2017. The boys will be wearing green and the girls will be wearing white.

June 6th, 2017.

Its finally Graduation Day! Damon and Payton are so excited to finally graduate high school and get out of the shit hole of a school. Payton was the valedictorian for her graduating class so she had to do a speech. Damon was so happy for her and he even cried when she first read it to him.  After everyone was lined up to be called, Payton started to cry because she was so nervous. Damon heard her crying and he got out of his spot and just held her until she stopped. He told her that he loved her and kissed her on the forehead. He also told her that he was so proud of her for being so strong this past year and thanked her for being by his side whenever he needed someone to be there for him. As they started to call the students names, Damon had tripped over his own feet but he didn't fall down. Payton was the first one called and then 15 other students were called after her. They all sat down and then Damon was called on to receive his diploma. Payton had smiled at him when he walking past her. 125 names later, everyone finally received their diplomas, they all participated in the tassel change and at the end of it all, they all huddled up in the middle of the football field and threw their caps into the air. Congratulations to the Class of 2017!

Damon and Payton hugged each other and kissed for awhile. They got their pictures taken with their families and friends. Payton started to cry again but this time Damon was able to hold her longer than last time. Oddly enough, they started to do a slow dance in the middle of the football. They kissed again and they walked off the field towards Payton's car.

The End! Thank you for reading! I know that its been roughly three years since I officially published this book but since I'm redoing the sequel, I decided that I should at-least finish this book off the right way. Go ahead and go read the sequel called Together Forever. Vote and comment on this one and the other one. Thank you again for reading and supporting me over the last 5 years!!! Love you all!!!! ♥