Magical Love

Prologue, Written by Rebecca. Edited by Becca.

                                                                          ~

Liam's POV

Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and I are on our way to Talia, a powerful witch that can control Earth and Fire. It was rumoured that she could predict when you would find your mate. Not your "Cuddling to the Extreme" mate, but your Soul mate, as cliche as that may sound. Me and the boys have been searching for her for quite some time now. Us being the curious lads we are, we want to find Talia and see if the rumours are true.

She is supposed to live in the Forest of the Unknown. It's called that because humans go in, they feel constantly dazed, and when they come out they don't remember a thing about what happened.

If you haven't figured it out yet, me and the boys aren't normal. Or mortal, for that matter. Zayn Malik is a vampire. He no longer drinks human blood. Harry Styles is a sorceror, the last in Europe. Louis Tomlinson is a hybrid of vampire and werewolf, and Niall Horan and I(Liam Payne) are werewolves.

                                                                     ~

After hours of walking, we decided to take a break. Yes, even Zayn. Vampires actually do sleep, you know. He could also go into the sun. There are so many stereotypes about vampires!

Once we all get settled in, I start thinking about my past and when I first found out that I was a werewolf.

Flashback - August 29, 1943

The sun was pouring through my window, making a beautiful rectangle of light on the floor. It was my 17th birthday. I felt odd, but I couldn't place my finger on it so I brushed it away and went downstairs. When entering the kitchen I did not expect to see him. My dad. The last time I saw him he was leaving my mother and I without so much as a goodbye.

Seeing him sent a wave of rage through my body. I was furious. I tried to fight the anger, but it was pulsing through me like an electric shock and I failed miserably. All I remember was seeing his face without a scratch, then he had 4 deep gashes on the right cheek. What happened next surprised me. 

His skin started to heal.

"Son, sit down. We need to talk about something important." He gestures to the chair across from him.

Questions fill my head as I flump into the seat. I refused to believe what he told me next. 

"You're a werewolf." I shake my head. "I'm telling you now because you are 17, and you are coming of age."

I let his words sink in, then give him the "Are You Crazy?" look. "Dad, hate to break it to you, but werewolves aren't real."

"But they are, Liam. You're one of them. You have to trust me on this." He pleads.

I shook my head at him and ran upstairs to my bedroom, slamming the door.

                                ~

After remembering that day, the day that changed my life forever, I fall into a dreamless slumber.