Chapter 4

Persephone POV

The first few moments of the kiss felt blissful; the way his lips felt against mine was right. The kiss then started to feel wrong, like I shouldn't be kissing him. I quickly pushed him away. I looked up at him and saw that he was looking down at me with a dimpled smile. I heard a cough behind me, turning to see Liam looking at me with a pained look on his face. Seeing me looking at him, he quickly disguised it with a fake smile. 

"I... I saw that you guys were gone from the living room, I thought I would go find you. Sorry, for um, interrupting." 

After hearing what Liam had said, I quickly looked at Harry. I then glanced back at Liam, ready to defend what just happened. 

"It's not wha-"

"It's okay Liam, we'll propbably continue after you leave."

That bastard cut me off. I was so confused on what to do next. So I did the most logical thing. I ran. I pushed Harry away and ran for the trees. I think it took the guys a few moments to realize what had happened, because it took a second before I heard shouts coming from behind me. I didn't look behind me. I kept running until I couldn't hear them anymore. I really just needed some time alone to think.

Liams POV

I woke up suddenly, why I'm not sure. I looked around and saw that the other boys had fallen asleep. I noticed that I was covered by a blanket. Man, was it a warm blanket. Wait one moment. Where's Harry? Glancing around once more I saw that he wasn't in the room. Getting up I noticed two figures outside, hoping one was Harry, I went out there. Upon a closer inspection it was, and it looked like Persephone was with him.  Wonder what those two are up too.

I went outside to get in between those two. When I was a few feet away from the two they started to kiss. I felt angry, sad, and upset. Persephone pushed Harry away and looked up at him. I coughed and both of them looked at me. I quickly put on a fake smile. 

 "I... I saw that you guys were gone from the living room, I thought I would go find you. Sorry, for um, interrupting."

It pained me to apologize. Persephone sounded like she was going to say something but then Harry interupted her, saying how after I leave they would probably continue this little affair of theirs. 

The next thing I knew Persephone was running.