Chapter 4- The New Jutsu

((Hello guys!! So this chapter is gonna be extended, because my friend wants long chapters... :p so yea))

Team Guy returned to the hokage's mansion, walking lazily because they failed there very first mission. The three genins strolled through the grass stalling, until they reached the hokage mansion where they found Minato sitting on the roof of the deep red building. Tears started forming in Genma's eyes because of his failure. Minato jumped off the the roof,landed perfectly and didn't move and inch. "You three have failed your mission. All went well until you had to fight me... You might be asking yourselves why you lost the fight, it wasn't from the lack of skill... You guys didn't work together. Attacking me by yourselves isn't smart, you have to attack me all together.... Ebisu and Guy, you two should work together and improve your teamwork... As for you Genma... I admire how calm and intelligent you are when u are under pressure, will you be my student for the next 4 years?" Minato ask Genma cheerfully "i-i dont know what to say... Other than yes i would love to!! Arigatou Minato-sensei!!!" "Alright!" Minato said happily "Training starts tomorrow! Be at the training ground by 8 o clock!" he commanded.-----------

Genma woke up at 6am next morning, he was too exited to wait any longer. He got out of bed and put some clothes on: a black t-shirt, dark brown pants and a red sweater. He also put his bandana headband on, the genin went downstairs where he made his own breakfast: scrambled eggs, some bacon and toast. He then left his house and went to the training field. By the time he got there it was about 7 o clock *alright!!* he thought *ill start training now!!!* Genma grabbed 3 kunai from his pouch and threw them at the 3 wooden stumps/posts. Two of then were precise and one was a little off target. Next up he practiced his tai jutsu, punching and kicking at the wooden stump/post. Genma started infusing chakra into his punches and kicks trying his best to dent what he could. Eventually when it was 8 o clock he broke the stump/post gasping for more air. "Alright" someone said "time for training Genma. The genin looked around to see that Minato was doing stretches. "U must do everything I do" Minato said. "Hai!!" Genma replied enthusiastically.

Genma started to do stretches with his sensei, once they did what looked like 1 hour of stretching, they moved on the jutsu part of the training, "Genma im gonna teach you my special jutsu: the flying thunder god! Minato handed a pouch full of them to Genma and showed Genma the steps. "First you have to infuse your chakra into the kunai and throw it somewhere... Focus really hard on where the kunai is going or where it is and once it hits something you should teleport to it. Genma tried his sensei's steps but he couldn't do the jutsu. Minato told him to practice the jutsu when ever he could...

It was really dark by the time they finished there training for the day... Genma jumped from roof to roof until he found his house, at the end of the main street. "Im home" Genma said, he walked up to his room and lied down on his bed..... *im actually the Hokage's student!!* Genma thought happily... "OBITO!!!!!" Kakashi said reaching out his hand, while boulders were falling down upon them. All Genma saw was Obito getting squashed by a big boulder... Genma woke up his body sweating *j-just a dream...* the genin thought *obito...*

The next morning Minato let Genma have a day off, his training was hard and brutal yesterday and the Genin was still aching in pain, "oi! Genma-kun!! Guess what?' it was Kakashi and Guy. "Kakashi has become a chunin!!" Guy said happily. Genma looked at Kakashi wide-eyed "w-wha?!?! youre already a chunin? its been a month since you graduated!!!!" "hai!" Kakashi replied. "well i best be off" Genma said waving to his 2 friends.

It was late when Genma got to his house, still blushing in embarrasment from bumping into Shizune. He ate his dinner, Ramen(noodles) and some milk. Afterwards he went up into his room and started practising taijutsu on his dummy. he started trying out his new jutsu: The flying thunder god, he had been getting better at usoing the jutsu however Genma had not hyet mastered it. "Genma!" his mum called out "time for bed!" "Ok!" he shouted back "im not a kid anymore" Genma mumbled. Suddenly the phonee rang, Genma had picked it up... it was Kakashi. "Kakashi whats up?" Genma could hear Kakashi sniffling "w-whats up?' Genma asked confussed "Obito...." Kakashi said saddly "...he's dead"

((And that's chapter 4! please vote, comment and follow much appreciated maybe 3 votes for the next chapter? :3 Arigatou! -Genma/James