Chapter 2: Reunion

*Alfie's P.O.V*

I didn't think she would actually talk to me but she did. And when she said she'd let me see her - our - kids, I was filled to the brim with happiness. It's weird to think that just this morning I didn't know I had a child, let alone children. I had un-followed Zoe a long time ago, back when I made the biggest mistake of my life. I just didn't need a constant reminder of the past I guess. Her sweet voice pulled me out of my thoughts

"Alfie you wanna go out and have coffee?"

"Yeah, absolutely."

As we walked, my tall lanky figure towered over her small frail one. I noticed she wore looser fitting clothes which must be because she was used to wearing them through her pregnancy. Her big navy blue jumper - that looked like it was made for a man - fell down to mid-thigh. She matched this with black sweatpants and a grey beanie with a little bobble on the top. As for shoes, she wore her ugg boots. The same caramel colored ones she'd always worn. It used to annoy me how attached she was to them but now I couldn't help but think it was kind of ... cute.

The walk was silent and I'm not gonna lie, it was awkward. Not talking to a person for three years would make anything uncomfortable. Nonetheless, I was still overjoyed to be this close to her. I thought that when I first locked gaze with her, that she would simply turn her head and walk away without a second glance. Yet here we are. I would have ran into the glass door of Starbucks had it not been for her opening it, bringing me back to the real world. We walked up to the counter and the man behind the till smiled.

"Hello Zoella."

"Hey Marcus."

"Having a good day?"

"I guess."

"That's good to hear. The usual?"

"Yes thanks, Alfie what do you want?"

"Alfie?" It was Marcus. As in Marcus my old best friend. He used to be my closest mate

*flashback*

"Alfie you need to stop moping about, it's not good for you!"

"Marcus I've already told you, I don't give a fuck about anything anymore so leave me alone!"

"I know you don't mean that. And I'm only trying to help you."

"Well maybe I don't need any help."

"Alfie, you've helped me through all my tough times so why won't you let me help you through yours?"

"Because I told you, I don't bloody care anymore!"

"Well I do!"

"Marcus I told you I don't need your fucking help! There's nothing you can do to make me feel any happier! It's not like your relationship is going any better!"

"Wow Alfie. You know, I thought we'd be mates for life. Now you've just turned into a dick the past month. And I don't need to be around that."

"Marcus I didn't me-"

"Yeah you did. Bye Alfie."

*flashback over*

"Marcus..."

"Just make it a caramel latte" Zoe spoke up, saving me from an awkward conversation "Alfie, you go get a seat." I nodded but my eyes didn't part from Marcus' until I rounded the corner. Just because I was out of ear shot, didn't mean that I didn't know they were talking about me. I could just imagine it

"What is he doing here? And with you?"

"We ran into each other ... he's going to meet the kids."

Jealous bastard.

I just wish I hadn't lashed out at him. God, I've made so many mistakes. At least now I have a chance to make up for it. By the past is the past and there's nothing I can do to change what I did. But I can try to fix it.

________________

A/N

Hellooo buttercups :P

Sorry to keep you waiting x

Hope you liked this chappie :)

Like always Vote and Comment, keep that feedback coming people ;)

Till Next time

Nay x