It's Gotta Be You #Zalfie

Chapter 1: Prologue

*Zoe P.O.V*

We just stood there. Looking into each others eyes, i found myself being lost in them not for the very first time. After all these years he had changed of course. His cute boyish face now looked more mature and rugged. He now looked sexy in a different kind of way.

His eyes were harder to read now, it seemed as if he no longer wanted me to read his emotions. I ignored the pang of hurt swelling up in my chest. I couldn't blame him for treating me this way. It had been my fault after all.

-

*Alfie's P.O.V*

Its been 3 whole years and now here we stood, staring at each other both with shock and surprised. I felt a sense of longing build up in me which made me wonder what I had actually missed out on. She wasn't all the same. Her once bubbly appearance now seemed drained and tired. Yet still stunningly beautiful as always. Her brown doe eyes looked into my cold ones as neither of us made a move. I tried my hardest not to let these emotions show and I pray that it's working. The way things had ended wasn't the way I intended. And I hope she doesn't blame herself for that. Because really, the fault was all mine.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Well Hey there Buttercups

How ya doin'?

Well clearly this is our first fan-fic so we are open to suggestions xx

Vote And Comment to let us know if you like the story! We have so much in mind for this #zalfie fan-fic xD

*dances in excitement*

This is a collab account, As of now i am doing all the Zoe POVs and Montana is doing all the Alfie POVs, you know just in case you were wondering xD :P

Ps. Who else died of excitement and feels when they found out zalfie was real!! Come on it cant only be me!! :D

Anyways

Until Next Time

Nay xx