Chapter 2: Isnt He Perfect?

Where did we leave off last time.. Oh yea love at first sight. "Hi, I'm Tyler.." The cute brunette tells Nadia. "I'm Nadia, how old are you?" She asks Tyler worried he's too older for her because he is like half a foot taller then her. "I'm 13,and you?" Nadia smiles from ear to ear. She is 13 to. It's meant to be. "Same..give me your phone let me follow myself on Instagram" Nadia says joking but then he actually gives her his phone. She follows herself on Instagram then she tells him to go skate and not to wait up on her bc she's not in the mood to skate anymore. Skating is over and the two love birds don't talk much the rest of that night. Emilia and Nadia head back to Emilys house to have a sleepover. As soon as they are home Nadia goes to his his Instagram and sees that his snapchat is in his bio. *score!* Nadia thinks to herself. Because him dabbing to make her laugh was how they first noticed each other she sends him a snap chat of her and Emilia dabbing. He says "hey it's you" and they talk for hours. "Oh Emilia isn't he perfect I mean look at his height. Look at his freaking height!! You know I like tall guys oh my godddd" Nadia rants about her new love interest. "I liked Tyler at first too, but you can have him if u let me have alex(nadias ex crushes twin)" Emilia says. "Deal" Nadia agrees. Tyler texts Nadia and they talk again, she finds out a lot about him. His parents are divorced, he has a twin sister, he is 6 feet tall and he is in 7th grade..wait 7th grade? "Did you mean 8th grade?" Nadia asks Tyler hoping it was a typing error. "No I'm in 7th my birthday missed the date to get into kindergarten so I'm older then everyone else. Don't worry I'm just as old as you are" he reassured. The fact that he was in a grade under her doesn't bother Nadia much once she starts to get closer to him. She really likes him. The next day Nadia goes to the mall with her mom. She is texting Tyler the whole time and all the sudden Tyler says something about Emilia and it made her think he might have a crush on Emilia. Curious,she asks him"do you like Emilia?". His reply made me Nadia blush like crazy. "No, but I do like a certain someone..". She knew it was her. The connection was undeniable. She was very new to the whole "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing, so she was very nervous. She had never had a boyfriend before, that also means she has never kissed anyone either. Tyler finally tells her it's her that he likes. The whole rest of the week they text non stop. For once, Nadia is not scared to go skating. She's actually anxiously waiting for it to be Friday so she can go. They are every girls goal relationship. They text all day and OOVOO(video chat) all night. They are comfortable around each other. It's like they were 26 years old and ready to tie the knot(get married). He wanted to kiss her every time he saw her. Nadia never had someone to call her beautiful or gorgeous before Tyler came. It was nice for someone to make her feel pretty for once. Nadias mom takes Nadia and Emilia to the zoo on Wednesday. They show up and Nadia is still texting Tyler. He knows she was gonna go that day so he goes too. He meets her up there and they spend the day together. It's perfect,he's perfect,they are perfect. It was a overall perfect day. The two end up parting to go home and they still haven't stopped texting as soon as they part. It's obvious there crazy for each other. There friends described it as "young love". Tyler is a baseball players and had a tournament one day so Nadia couldn't text him for a whole day. Later, when he is done he seems distant. She thinks it's because he is just tired. But then her anxiety kicks in. *what if he thinks I'm ugly now,what if he just doesn't like me anymore* are all thoughts going through her head. Then she receives a cute text from Tyler that made her day, maybe even her week.

It's goals all around

It's goals all around. She realizes now he still likes her. Friday finally arrives and Nadia shows up to skating. "Look there's Tyler..WITH A GIRL ON HIS BACK?!"

Authors note<3
Hey guys I hope your enjoying this. And yes the text image that I put in this chapter was an actual text sent to me by Tyler. I want to get to know you guys so please comment or message me❤️
Frequently asked questions and their answer:
How old are you? I am 13 years old almost 14
Did all this really happen to you? Yes It did, my story's are real life experiences made into a fictional story with fictional characters.
What is your real name? Nikki :)
Can I be in one of your stories? Sure:) I'm always looking for names to use in replacement of the real like people in my stories.