Bang Bang

"Baby thank you for the date today" Unique says.

"You're welcome beautiful you know all I do is for you" Jayden said.

Unique smiles and as they walk she thinks about the years they've been together. She thought about their first date.

~"Look Unique a haunted house"

".. Umm Let's go to the air plane ride".

"Aw come on Nique" Jayden begged.

"Fine Jay but you owe me"

" I guess I do"

Unique was scared to take a step until Jayden took her hand and whispered in her ear
"I got you". She blushed trying not to let him see.

They walked in together, it was dark and scary. Unique jumped at the screams. Jayden didn't seem phased by any of it. They came across a sign that read "stop". When they stopped a guy with a mask ran out with a chain saw. Unique screamed and jumped into Jayden's arms.

He said " I told you I got you" she looked at him with an irritated look and he leaned in and kissed her. Their first kiss was in the middle of a haunted house.~

"Unique, you there" she zones out of her daydream.

"Yeah Jayden, what was I saying?"

"Okay you said thanks so much for the date today"

"oh yeah I really appreciate it"

"I know you do" Jayden said. "Now there is your house right up there. I'll see you tomorrow. You have a great night baby. I love you" *kiss* Unique walks away smiling and Jayden turns away smiling.

He puts in his music.

A car drives by....

*bang* *bang*