Caught

Jayden's eyes widen as he turned around in fear. "Unique!" He ran to her and ripped his shirt off to stop the bleeding. He reaches for his iPhone 6s but to his surprise it's not there. He dropped it while running to Unique, and the screen is shattered. "DAMNIT, HELP ME". Unique spoke "Jayden *cough* I-I love you"
"No bae don't say that you're gonna make it"
"Jayden" she spoke as she coughed out blood
Her eyes are getting heavy
"Don't speak, keep your eyes open"
Jayden reaches for her iPhone 6s Plus but slows down when he sees a text on her screen.

Leroy: Yo ma I had fun wit u last night. Tell me when yo mans drop u off so I can pick ya up. See ya later ma😝

What the HELL! He thought to himself. He disregarded the text and went to her caller to dial 911. As he typed in 9 Leroys name popped up. "She has him on speed dial?" He thought angrily to himself. He looked at her dying body and continued to put in 11.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Yes my girlfriend has been shot outside of her house"

"Okay, where are you sir?"

"Um 45371 willington st. Hurry please"

" okay we are on our way "

Jayden sits there staring at Unique. Man I got played again? AINT THIS A BITCH! We've been together for so fucking long what the hell did her and this Leroy do?

Jayden says to unique "you're gonna be okay"

Unique says "Jayden *cough*"

Jayden cuts her off because he doesn't wanna hear her lies. "Nique don't talk save your breath"

The police finally show up after 10 minutes.

"Hello, what happened?"

"I was walking her home then began walking back to go to my house. Next thing I know a car drove by and ya know shot her"

"Where are her parents?"

"They're on their honeymoon date"

"Okay, no further questions"

Jayden goes to his red Camaro to drive to the hospital. When he gets inside he doesn't start it right away. He pounders over what he read on her phone. "Last night? She told me she was sick last night"

*Ring* *Ring*

Jayden looks down at his pocket remembering he took her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Rosalind?"

"No you have the wrong number "

"Okay sorry"

Jayden stares at her phone and thinks "should I go through the messages and see what the hell is going on? Wait I need to get to the hospital"

Jayden starts the car and drives to the hospital. He thought about everything that could've happened, it began distracting him. "I need some music" he turns on the radio to channel 95.5 and listens to Panda by Desiigner.

He pulls up to the hospital and parks by the door. He turns off the car and stares at Uniques phone. "I need to know" he says to himself.

He unlocks her phone goes to her messages and finds Leroys chat. "They've been talking since last Saturday? That's when I came back from my trip!"

Last Saturday 4:00 am
Leroy: Hey ma u know I hit it betta than yo man.. I had that body screamin fo more

Unique: oh daddy you're making me want more just by thinking about it.

Leroy: want me to come bk and give u more?

Unique: I would but my boyfriend will be bk tomorrow morning and I don't want to be too tired.

Leroy: ight ma hmu when u need me

Unique: Ok Roy I certainly will.

Jayden is puzzled and his adrenaline is flaming with anger. "WHAT THE FUCK UNIQUE!" Jayden grips her phone tighter and continues to read.

Tuesday, 6:00am
Unique: Roy come over Jayden is at the hospital visiting his little brother. I want you now.

Leroy: ight, I be right there

Unique: Hurry

Jayden thinks to himself "you sick bastard Nique! How could you?" He couldn't read anymore he felt sick. He scrolled down and to see a picture was sent. "What the hell! That's what we send now unique? That's the type of pictures we send?!"

Disgusted Jayden grabs her phone and the keys. He walks into the hospital and walks to the front desk.

"Hello there I'm looking for Unique Pattersons room"

" She is on the second floor, room 203"

"Thank you"

Jayden heads to an elevator, when he gets on, there's another guy there. For some reason Jayden couldn't stop staring at him.

"Yo nigga who the fuck is you staring at?"

Jayden broke out of a daze and spoke
" Aye man my bad you just look extremely familiar"

"Yo man I ain't mean to come at you like that you feel me, but you was staring and you look familiar too homie"

"My names Jayden, what about you?"

The man froze

"Um I'm Leroy we was friends back in the day, you know what I'm finna go, peace"

Jayden thought extremely hard "LEROY?" Him?  he's the one having the affair with my girl?"
Or am I tripping?"

*Ding* the elevator door opened. Jayden exited and found room 203 down the hall. He entered through the door to see Unique sitting up with a smile on her face.

"Baby you came to see me and you saved my life"

"You doing okay Nique?"

"Yes Jay thank you"

"I'm glad you're okay here's you're phone by the way I know about you and Leroy"

"YOU WENT THOUGH MY PHONE?!"

"Well you were dying and I broke mine running to you"

"Look Jayden I love you and"

Jayden interrupted her

"Save it I'm out"

"JAY WAIT NO JAYDEN"
"COME BACK!"

Jayden left