An old friend

Jayden runs back to the car to grab his gun.
He walks slowly to the door, and goes in the house. He goes to his kitchen..... It's clear. He heads to the living room..... It's clear. He heads up stairs to the bathroom..... It's clear. He heads to his room to see his old friend Deon.

"Yo nigga, I likes yo crib bro"

"What the hell Deon, did you have to break in?"

"Yo homes chill I knocked and you not here so I let myself in, know what I mean?"

"Yeah I guess, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here on business, B wants his dough"

"No I paid that nigga, but tell him something for me"

Jayden began to explain everything that just happened to him. Jayden turned around to walk out to the bathroom.

"Shit bro I will tell B and if he don't help ya I will fo sho"

"Thanks man I really...." Jayden turned around and Deon was gone.

"Shit he's always disappearing" Jayden thought. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. When he got out he put on a white T-shirt and some black Nike shorts and headed down stairs.

"What the fuck Deon ate my food, man that nigga gets on my nerves" Jayden thought then just went to bed.

The next morning:

Jayden gets woken up by his vibrating phone. It read "Unknown caller".

"Hello"

" I know where you live nigga"

"Who is this?" Even though Jayden had an idea of who it was.

Flashback:

"Jayden put the gun down" said Johnny, a business partner of Jayden's.

"Nah this nigga played me for the last fucking time" said Jayden holding a gun to Chase Lewis's head.

"Yeah nigga I got you in trouble wit Dj I don't give a fuck either see yo bitch ass ain't worth shit" Chase said.

"We all work together, why don't we just talk about it" Deon said.

Then everyone jumped when they heard the sound of Jayden's gun shooting into Chases chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAYDEN" Johnny and Deon said.

"Next time I won't miss your head" Jayden said while walking away from the scene. As Johnny and Deon are running to help Chase.

Out of Flashback.

"You know who the fuck I am nigga"

"Chase Lewis, how nice to hear from you again"

"Yeah you won't be saying that after I kill yo ass"

"I'd like... No I'd love to see you try"

"Bet"

Chase hung up in Jayden's face. Chase thought to himself "I need to find my brother Leroy.... and fast".

Back to Jayden who left his house in a hurry when he got a call from the hospital saying his mom is in there. Unfortunately it's the hospital he just left from. The same one with Unique and Leroy.