Wtf?

The door slammed behind him

"Damn! Then she has the nerve to say, I love you! Bitch please!!!" Jayden thinks.

A Hispanic lady dressed in a skin tight blue dress stopped Jayden in his deep thought.

"Hey there you look upset, I mean this is a hospital so people are bound to be upset and well I walked over here because you're really cute and um hi I'm Lisa"

"Bitch you think this is the time and place to hit up a nigga!? Get the fuck out my face.. You selfish bitch, my momma could've just died and you wanna hit me up! Plus um I'm about 3 feet away from you and I smell you from here. Take a damn shower"

Jayden walks away and he's back deep in thought. "I was mean to that Lisa girl but I'm just not in the mood"

As Jayden approaches the hospital door to leave he bumps into somebody and falls.

"Yo nigga watch where the fuck you is going befo we have some problems"

I know that voice Jayden thinks to himself, "Leroy".

Jayden stands up with evil in his eyes and stares at Leroy intensely.

"BRO! Who the fuck is you lookin at?!"

Leroy didn't expect a left hook to the jaw followed by a right hook.

"Oh you done it now nigga"

Leroy throws a straight punch but Jayden blocks it and does a high kick to Leroys face and he falls.

A random old lady screams

"Oh my Jesus there's a fight! Security"

Jayden ignores her and continues...

"You screwing my girl man?"

Leroys stares at him intently and slowly gets up.

"Yeah nigga I fucked that bitch, you mad I hit it better than you?"

Jayden balls up his fist but Leroy beat him to the punch. Security comes and breaks it up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT LEROY YOU CAN HAVE HER, IM OUT!"

Jayden calms down and balls his fist. He says in the most calm and horrifying voice.

"Mark my words nigga when I find you, I won't hesitate to kill you"

Jayden leaves the hospital before Leroy could get a word out. He goes to his Camaro and takes off.

Jayden hits the highway and nobody is there. He decides to speed, going 90 m/ph. "I wanna kill him" Jayden thought.

He turned on the radio, he was blasting Na Na by Trey Songz. He was getting into it when he spotted a police car parked up ahead.

"Oh shit" Jayden thought and he hit the breaks to slow the car down. "The last thing I need right now is the damn fedz on my tail"

He passes the cop at perfect speed. "Damn that was close". He gets off the highway and heads home. "Home at last, this day was a bitch"

Jayden gets out the car and locks it, he heads to the house and pulls out the keys. He turns to put the key in. But stops when he sees the door. "What the fuck?! Someone broke in?"