chapter 15

Ontari POV

Its dark as I drag lexa away from the battle. She's murmuring something. Once we're deep into the woods she starts to stir. She wretches her arms out of my grasp."lexa!" I wiper. She crawls away and out of my grasp. For a moment I think she might get away from me. But then she falls on her back. She doesn't move. I smirk and walk over to her, grab her wrists and tie them behind her to a tree.

"We should rest." I say.

Clarke POV

A hand is on my face. "Clarke please wake up." Its Bellamy he's smiling . "Have you seen lexa?" He asks. I slap his hand away and look to see I'm on a couch. "Why, so you can kill her?" He scoffs and continues to smile. "Are you okay Bellamy?" I ask. "Come to the city of light." He says holding out a chip. "Bell where's Octavia?" I ask but he looks at me confused.

"Can I take a walk?" I ask running out the door not waiting for a answer. I look around to see people on there knees with there eyes closed. "Clarke!" Its Emerson he's nailed to a cross. I step back my boots hitting a water puddle making a splashing noise. Only it's not water it's blood.

"Run!" Emerson says before going limp. Jaha walks up to me and holds out a blue pill thing. "Take it." He orders. "No." I say. " let's try again." He points a gun in mom's face.

Lexa POV

Ontari is sleeping. I have a sharp stick that I'm trying to untie myself with. Its loose. Now it's off. I silently make my way to polis.