Chapter 2

(A/N sorry about the first chapter, I know it wasn't grand. Lol anyways here's the 2nd!)

________________________

Ariana's POV:

"Ariana!"

"Look here!"

"Who's the father of Dylan?!"

I stop where I'm going and turn around.

"How could you possibly expect me to answer that question when you don't even know the gender and actual name of my child?!" I shouted through the large crowd of fans and paparazzi. I spin back around and walk towards the entrance of the arena.

"Her name is Delaney." I shouted again before walking through the doors and feeling the light breeze of AC all over my body.

"Ms. Grande, Ariana!" Will Smith, the co-host of the 2014 Video Music Awards greets me.

"Hello," I smile, with my teeth. He returns the favor.

"How are you today?" He said while turning around. I follow him.

"I'm doing well, thank you." I replied while walking as fast as I can with these heels on.

"Sorry to be a rush but we have loads to do this evening."

"It's fine." I replied as we turn a corner.

"Take a left up there," He points.

"Then down the staircase. You'll make it backstage so they can set you up for rehearsals. Remember, you're the opening act tomorrow night." He said before shooting around and pacing the opposite way.

Gee, thanks for reminding me Will. I'm performing in front of not only the 50,000 people that will be in this place tomorrow, but in front of the WHOLE world. OPENING ACT.

I shutter before holding onto the railing as I walk down the flight of stairs Will told me to.

When I reach the floor, I walk down a mini hallway before turning and entering a room.

"Ariana!" My mother chirped. I send her a loving smile.

She came earlier to help prepare things for me. I appreciate her a lot. She does everything she can to make my life the best it can be.

Perfect mother award goes to her. I'm not even joking. How can anyone get better than her?

"Mommy!" Delaney cheered before running over to me.

"Hi, sweetheart." I kneel down to her height. She opens her mouth and sends me a teeth filled smile.

"Grandma let me walk on stage!" She said, happily. I smile and peck her cheek.

"Did you have fun?" I asked while standing up straight again. I slip off my heels and bend down. I left her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Yes! The guy even let me dance with him!" She giggles, and my heart fills with happiness.

"Who?" I asked.

"Will." My mother answered for her and I smile.

"Yeah him! Then he gave me a Lolly pop. It was blue and yummy." She exclaimed, happily.

"I'm glad you had a good time, babe." I peck her cheek before setting her on her feet.

"Come here, Delaney. Mommy has some things to get done." My mom said. Delaney runs over to her and jumps on her lap. I laugh, quietly at my mothers pained with joy face.

"Ariana, come here." A tall, feminine women instructed, kindly. I walk over to her and she smiles at me.

"Hi, I'm Shana. This is just the rehearsal, do you want something comfortable to wear? You're outfit is adorable but maybe some yogas and a sweater will feel better." She suggested. I look down at my skirt and mini shirt that leaves a little gap of skin showing. I nod at her.