Chapter 50

Wtf we are on chapter 50 when did this happen?! CAN WE MAKE THIS CHAPTER HAVE THE MOST VOTES EVER IN THIS BOOK CAUSE ITS CHAPTER 50?!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

GUSYI KS DAW ONE IMESFTION AND YANRRMMR I SAW ONE DIRECTION AND HARRY WAVED AT ME AND POINTED TO MY POSKTMER IMSCREMAIJG AND CRYIJE SO HARD

READ MY A/N AT THE END FOR MORE DEEDS

CONCERT WAS 8.27.14

..

Ariana's POV:

"Zayn!" I complained while jogging up the stairs. I look around and find him in the living room with Delaney tucked close by his side. Zayn's parents sit on the love seat across from them.

"What?" He asked, sending me a smile.

I looked down at my phone in my hands that I had checked a few moments ago. "It's 4:30 you doofus! I said I would take a nap, not a 50 year old nap!"

"You never told me to wake you up, love." He reminded me, a smile still on his lips.

"Well it's late. I thought you would've woken me up." I said more softer. Trisha sends me a smile when I look over at her.

"You were so tired. I couldn't do that to you. And besides, you're irritable today. Waking you up was not an option unless I wanted you to be angry with me." He explained.

I crossed my arms. "Okay whatever."

He smirks and pats the couch cushion beside him. I look around and only see Safaa sitting in a chair but no sign of Waliyha. Is she still in her room? I haven't even seen her.

"Where's Waliyha?" I asked, worriedly. "Has she come out of her room all day?"

Zayn frowned. "No. She won't talk to anyone. She wouldn't even eat her lunch we brought into her. Poor thing is too upset about Arshiya to even function."

Zayn's parents send me apologetic smiles.

"I'm going to go see her, okay?" I said and they all agreed that was a good idea. I half smile and turn around and walk down the hallway where the girls bedrooms are.

I forgot to ask which was which but it wasn't hard to find hers because she has her name on the door. I step closer and gently knock on the door twice.

I stand there for about a minute, hoping she'll open up but she doesn't so I knock again.

"It's Ariana, please, may I come in?" I asked loud enough for her to hear through the door.

I stand and wait about thirty seconds until the door creeks open about an inch. I see a young teenagers red swollen eye peak through and look at me shyly.

I send her a little smile. "Can we talk?"

She opens the door all the way and nodded. I follow her into her room and shut the door. When I look around, I see a beautifully painted huge room that's almost perfectly clean. Her room is like twice the size of Zayns. Maybe three times the size.

"Hey- where do you think you're going? I haven't gotten my hug yet, babe." I said and she turns around and half smiles. It leaves as soon as it arrived.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap mine around her and squeeze her briefly. "It's good to see you, sweetheart. How have you been?"

She pulls away and walks over to her bed. She sits on the edge and pats the bed beside her.

"I've been okay I guess. But ever since Arshiya got worse, I've been a mess you could say." She said and I watch her eyes fill with tears again.