Part 2

Nandini POV
I was sitting in the room and looking at the ceiling. My life had been a rollercoaster ride. My amma appa left me when I was 10 and then I had to stay with Tejas uncle. They used to treat me very badly but I had no other option because I had no one in my life. But one day I get to know that I am rich. Like wow. And I was half owner of MS Label. You might be thinking how I got to know about this.
Flashback
Delhi: At the Singhania's
I was washing utensils because I was their personal kaamwali bai who did all work without salary. Yaar atleast paise toh de sakte the. It was night when all my works were finished. I was going to my room when I heard Uncle and Aunty talking about me. When I heard their conversation I was shocked.
Tejas: Sandhya tumhe pata hai na agar ye file Nandini ne dekh liya toh usko sab sach pata chal jayega aur fir hum barbad ho jayenge
San: Sorry Tejas, woh actually mein aaj yeh file padh rahi thi toh achanak se nandini aa gayi toh isliye mein hadbadi mein usko meine yahi rakh diya
Tej:Nandini ko kabhi nahi pata chalna chahiye ki woh MS labels ki half owner hai. Kitne mushkil se us Ashish Thakkar ko yaha se bhagaya tha.
San: Sab us lawyer ki hi wajah se hui hai agar usne hamare against case nahi kiya hota toh kabka MS labels hamare naam ka hot aur woh anath ladki hamare zindagi se bahar. Accha kiya ki tumne use Mumbai bhaga diya.
(Ashish Thakkar: lawery of the Murthys. He knew that Tejas was behind Nandini's money, wanted to save Nandini but Tejas had warned him, had to shift to Mumbai.)
I was very much hurt by their words. Now one thing was clear that I was not going to stay with these people. I had get the things which belonged to me. I knew only one person could help me and that was Ashish uncle. I knew him very well. He was appas best friend cum lawyer. So he might be knowing everything about me. Thats why I ran from there and came to Mumbai.
★★★★