Part 6

Present
Manik was in his room remembering his moments with Nandini. He wanted to meet her but he thought that he will give surprise to her on the first day. Just then someone started banging the door. He got frustrated and open the door only to find his friends staring at him.
Mukti: Kya Manik. Hum log kabse tujhe bula rahe hai. Tera phone kaha hai.
Manik checked his phone. There were 50 missed calls.
Man: Sorry guys woh actually phone silent pe tha aur mein so gaya tha.
Cabir: Dude tu kabse iss time pe sone laga.
Man: Woh actually aaj Nyonika ke saath clg gaya tha toh aate aate thak gaya toh socha thoda rest le lu.
Mu: Aur tu clg kyu gaya tha
Man: Woh kuch scholarship ke liye competition tha toh uske liye selection ke liye gaya tha.
Cab: Manik tu bimar toh nahi hai na. I mean tu SPACE mein decisions kabse lene laga.
Man: Dad ne SPACE ka half ownership mere naam kar diya hai toh Nyonika can't take the decisions alone Soo
Mu: Wow akhir Uncle ne kuch toh accha kaam kiya.
Cab: Chalo guys issi baat pe party ho jaye.
All: Yeah.
Next Day
Nandini's Pov
It is my first day in SPACE. Ayappa please mere jo bhi dreams hai woh pura karne mein aap meri help kare. Amma-appa u always wanted me to become a good singer and here I am in my dream clg. Please show me the right path and help me in being kind towards others.
After my prayer session I got ready in a top and skirt

Put some kohl and my favorite strawberry lipgloss. Me and Navya had decided to meet at the gate
Pov ends
Space
Fab 5 were sitting in the canteen and searching their new bali ka bakra. But our hero was searching for his lost love. Here Nandini and Navya reached the clg. As they didn't had any lectures so they decided to go to canteen. Nandini got a call from someone so she excused herself and Navya went to canteen. Navya was wearing a salwar. Fab5 saw her and smiled evily because they go their first bali ka bakra. Cabir and Mukti went towards Navya and said
Ca: Hi. I am Cabir. Why are u sitting alone?Come join us.
Nav: Hi. Hamara naam Navya Naveli. Hum hamari dost ka wait kar rahe hai.
Mu: Jab tak woh ayegi tum hamare saath aake kyu nahi baith jaati.
Nav: Ok.
They three went near the Fab 5 table. Everyone in the canteen knew that she was their new prey. So they silently stood there watching all the drama.
Ca: Meet her she is Navya Naveli
Alya: Hey behenji. Come on entertain us.
Nav: Cabir ye humse aise baat kyu kar rahi hai.
Cab: Wo kya haina Madhubala ji hum na aire gaire logo se na baate nahi karte.
Muk: Aur tum hamare naye target ho. So chalo behenji hum jaise kahe waise karo.
Nav: Please hume chod do. Hey Matarani aapne hume kaha fasa diya.
Al: Hey who is this matarani.
Man: Kya alya tum bhi kise baate kar rahi ho. Lets do some action. Kyu Cabir.
Cab: Yes boss.
And they threw a bucket of cold water over Navya. She was shivering due to cold and everyone were laughing seeing her. At the same time Nandini came to the canteen and she saw everything. She became furious and went towards them.
Nan: Yeh kya kar rahe ho. Manners nahi hai tumme.
Muk: So you will teach us manners, miss teacher. (And started playing with Nandini's hair)
Nan:(pushed Mukti) Stay away.
All this while Manik hadn't seen Nandini's face. So he didn't knew she was Nandini. When Nandini pushed Mukti, he became angry, like how can someone just push Mukti. He became angry and hold her shoulder and shouted-You. She became scared and closed her eyes that's when Manik realized that she was Nandini. So he just left her. But he couldn't let anyone know about his and Nandini. So he just went with the flow and shouted-
How dare u push Mukti.