Part 4

So in this chapter I am going to right everything in Manik's Pov.
I don't know what is it with Nyonika she always have to piss me of. Today she asked me to accompany her to SPACE. Like seriously. What is her problem? Why can't she let me leave in peace? I have to accompany her every where and she knows that I can't deny her because she has the power to harm FAB5 and I don't want to let my friends be in trouble because of me. Nyonika is my mother but we never share a mother- son bond. I not even call her mom because she doesn't deserve to be called Mom. Like which mother would try to harm her own son.
Nyo: Manik mein last time bol rahi hu tum mere saath chaloge.
Man: And why should I listen to you?
Nyo: Because I am your mother.
Man: Nyonika kyu baar baar mujhse same line repeat karwati ho. Tum sun ke pak nahi jaati. Apne aap ko mere mom hone ki authority mat do. Sirf bahar walo ke liye u are unfortunately my so called mom.
Nyo: Manik aaj clg mein scholarship dene ke liye students aane wale hai so I want you to select the best 3.
Man: So Nyonika Malhotra wants me to take decisions for SPACE. Aisa toh kabhi ho hi nahi sakta ki Nyonika wants me to take decisions in her business. Sach batao, what's cooking?
Nyo: Ok fine. Ur dad has transferred 50% of ownership of SPACE in your name. So now I can't take any decisions alone. I will need ur signatures too.
Man: Wohi main sochi tum mujhe aaj itna force kyu kar rahi ho. Aise baat thi toh pehle bata deti na mein chup chap aa jata.(winks)
Nyo: So now you got ur reasons chalo mere sath.
Man: Are itne jaldi kaha mrs Malhotra. Aapne mujhse yani ki SPACE ke half owner ko bina puche scholarship rakh di. Aise kaise chalega aur waise bhi mujhe abhi FAB5 ke paas jana hai so I am not available now. Can u just postpone this shit for tomorrow.(sarcastic smile)
Nyo: (angrily)Manik stop testing my patience.
Man: Ok fine. But what will I get in return. You know give and take.
Nyo: What you want.
Man: ahh. So how about an album for FAB5. You are THE Nyonika Malhotra, so it would be easy for u. Haina.
Nyo: Ok fine. Now come with me. We are already late and don't u dare tell anyone about ur ownership.
Man: I will try(winks)
At space
I was sitting with the other staff members and ofcourse Nyonika in the audi. The students were singing and I was just doing random stuffs in my mobile. I was seriously bored. After sometime I saw a small girl standing at the stage. I guess she was the last one. I didn't paid any heed to them. I was on my mobile when I suddenly heard a sweet voice. It was just mesmerising. I looked towards the stage to have a clear view of the person who was singing. There she was Nandini Murthy. She was the same, the one I had met 5 years ago. She had closed her eyes due to nervousness. Those long hairs, pouty lips, her chubby cheeks. But what was she doing here in Mumbai. Soon she finished her song and I was just looking at her and smiling like an idiot remembering my good old days.
Suddenly Nyonika called me and my trance broke. Yaar ek din mein sachi iss aurat ko mar dal dunga. Arg..
Nyo: So Manik we have decided to select Navya Naveli, Abhimanyu Thakkar and Veebha Anand. Do u want to change anyone?
(What! she didn't selected Nandini? Is she gone nuts? Nahi yaar is baar mein use dur nahi jana dunga. Soch Manik soch tujhe kuch karna padega. Aree mein bhi kitna pagal hu I am the half owner of SPACE so I can also take decisions)
Nyo: Manik, what are you dreaming. Mein tum se kuch puch rahi hu.
Man: Han Nyonika. Do one thing woh jo Veebha Anand hai usko nikalke woh jo last mein jo ladki ayi thi, kya naam tha uska, ha Nandini Murthy uska naam likh do.
Nyo: Ok
Then Nyonika went and announced the name of the students and her face was worth watching. She was so happy. I just wanted to hug her and kiss her. Kuch zyada hi soch raha hu shayad. Ok, atleast I wanted to hug her tight but to my bad luck she went and Nyonika also called me for signing some papers.
I was reading the applicants form when I saw a paper with Nandini's photo. It was Nandini's application. It had her photo. I immediately took a photo of her pic. I know it was only her face but she was giving her million dollar wala smile in it. Haye uski smile!Mar Java.