Stay stay stay Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Taylor and Ed are just friends at the moment)

Taylor POV:

I am sitting in my apartment waiting for Ed to call. I love him but I would never(ever) tell him that. I just can't lose him being in my life. I can't go there with him.

My phone rings suddenly, pulling me out of my mind and back into the real world. I pick the phone up. It's Ed!

"Hey Tay."

"Hey, What's up?" I reply casually.

"I was gonna go get coffee, and i was wondering if you wanted to come with me, you know to talk about the tour and stuff."

"Sure, What time?"

"9:30"

"Okay, see you later."

It's 9:00. I get in the shower and wash up. After I dry myself, I pick out this cute vintage knee length dress with polka dots all over it ,and throw on some Oxford shoes. Ed likes my hair curly so I leave it alone.

Ed POV:

I get in the car and drive to Taylor's place. I'm going to tell her how I feel about her today. I'm so fucking nervous. I'm in love with Tay. I know she's scared things will get awkward but I can't go another day being just friends. She's the sweetest girl I've ever met. I know we're a good match, I need her. I knock on the door softly.

"Hey!" She wraps her arms around me, i breathe in the scent of Wonderstruck, my favorite.

"Ready to go?" I say.

"Yeah, let me just grab my purse."

I'm so nervous. She look so beautiful and perfect. I have to do this.

(at the coffee shop)

"So what do you want to tell me?" She says as she takes a sip of her latte.

"Why are you assuming I need to tell you something?"

"You always do when we go for coffee."

This is it, this is my chance, I've got to take it.

"Tay, I'm in love with you and I couldn't go another minute without you knowing that."