Eight

Smuttt

I let out a huff of frustration, my chin in my hand and my eyes looking out the window. I diverted my attention back to my teacher, nodding my head and pretending I was listening to what she was saying.

My eyes widen in glee as the bell went off, everyone standing to their feet and rushing out the room.

I quickly placed all my books and such in my locker, slamming it shut before fast walking out the exit.

I pursed my lips, my head snapping down to my phone as it made a ding noise.

From mom: I got called into work, so I won't be able to pick you up. I asked Mr Styles if he would and he said yes xx

I let out a childish giggle as I read over the text, smiling like a kid on Christmas Day. I tilted my head up, looking all over the car park and walking down the pathway.

My eyes widened slightly when I saw the familiar long curly haired man, who was leaning against his black Range Rover.

I ran over to him, wanting to just jump up and wrap myself around him but resisted as we were in public.

"Hello Harry." I giggled, making him look up from his phone, a smile on his face.

"Hey Baby, how was your day?" He asked, opening the passengers side door for me. I said a quick thank you, climbing into the car.

I waited until he was in before answering his question.

"It was good, I did some painting today." I said, looking at my hands as there were little swipes of baby pink paint on them.

"I thought I washed it all off." I muttered to myself, scratching off the paint with my short finger nails.

Harry chuckled, driving out onto the road.

"Sounds nice." He said, briefly looking over at me then back to the road.

"How was your day?" I asked, playing with the hem of my skirt.

"My day was good, a bit busy though." He sighed. I nodded my head, looking out the window and watch gig as the trees and houses went by.

Once we got to my house Harry walked me to the door.

"Are you going to come inside?" I asked with a hopeful expression, unlocking the door and twisting the knob.

Harry smirked, looking down at me.

"You know what, I will." He said, walking in right behind me as I step into the house. He closed and locked the door behind him, before turning around to me.

I went into the kitchen, opening up the fridge. My eyes searched for something that appealed to me, my lips pursed. I got out some strawberry milk, putting it on the kitchen counter before getting a cup.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" I asked Harry, raising an eyebrow at him. He thought for a moment, a smirk making its way across his face.

"I know one thing that I'd love to taste." He said, walking over to me. I gave him a confused expression.

"And what would that be?" I asked, taking steps back as he walked closer and closer. I gasped once my back hit the wall, looking up at a smirking Harry.

"You." He rasped, his eyes darkening with lust as he connected out lips in a hungry kiss. I put my arms around his neck, immediately kissing back.

His hands went down my sides, to my thighs he lifted me up effortlessly. I hooked my ankles together as my legs were wrapped around his waist, my fingers curled up in his hair.

He carried me up the stairs and to my room, then gently placed me on my bed. I lifted my arms up, making him pull my shirt up and over my head. I bent my head back, moaning slightly as he placed open mouthed kisses down my neck. His hands went behind my back, unclasping my bra and pulling it off me.

His lips instantly went to my breasts, kissing all over them before taking my nipple in his mouth, softly sucking on the erect nub. His to get swirled all over both nipples, making me moan out.

He then removed my skirt, leaving me in only my cotton white panties. His lips went down my stomach, kissing along my panty line and going further down.

"Daddy." I whimpered, my hips raising up a little as he kissed between my inner thighs.

"Yes Baby?" He smirked, kissing everywhere besides where I needed him most. I could feel the puddle in my panties, making me squirm.

"Please do something, I'm dripping wet Daddy." I moaned, spreading my legs out.

"Whatever my Baby says go's." He said before yanking my panties down. My eyes shut open once his lips wrapped around my clit, sucking harshly on it.

"Daddy!" I moaned, my fingers gripping onto his hair, pushing his head further against my heat area. His tongue went down to my entrance, lapping up all my wetness and moaning at the taste.

Harry's hands traveled up my body, cupping my breasts and gently squeezing them in his firm hands.

His skilled tongue darted out then back in my entrance, before his lips sucked on my clit once again.

My back arched off the bed, my head dug into the pillows. I let out a loud moan as he slid a finger into my dripping core, his lips still around my clit.

"D-Daddy.. I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me Baby." He interrupted my sentence, his fingers pumping in and out.

I screamed out in pleasure, my body shaking uncontrollably and waves of pleasure washing through my body. My eyes rolled back, practically seeing stars as I came harder than I had ever before.

"There we go Princess." He said against my pússy.

"Daddy." I breathed out, my body falling back into the mattress.

His fingers slid out of me, and he leaned up on his knees, taking his fingers that were dripping with my arousal into his mouth, sucking the substance off.

"Fucking hell, you taste so good." He smirked.

"Thank you Daddy." I said, my breathing rigid.

"Anything for my Baby Girl."

•••

If you're wondering, my other book Baby Girl is still going to be updated. I'm sorry for my slow ass updates but I'm just so busy.