Ten

Sorry that I haven't updated in days loves xx

"It was great having you over for dinner, Harry." My mom said with a smile, everyone bidding him a goodbye as we finished our dinner and conversations.

"Thank you for inviting me over." He said, giving my mother a quick hug and my dad and brother a hand shake.

Harry glanced over at me with a sly grin, grabbing my left and and placing a soft kiss to the back of my hand. I swooned, my cheeks tinting a light color of red making him smirk.

"Goodnight, Luciana." He grinned, letting go of my hand.

"Night, Mr Styles." I said back with a small smile, bringing my hand back down to my side.

Harry then walked out the door, heading over to his black Range Rover and hopping in as my mom closed and locked the door.

"Off to bed you two, it's late." My mom commented with a tired sigh, peering up at the clock.

I nodded, kissing both of my parents cheeks and jogging up the stairs.

Once I opened my bedroom door and closed it, I jumped on my bed, a huge grin on my face. My phone then dinged, making me sit up and grab my phone.

From Daddy 💕: You looked so good in that dress, baby xx

To Daddy 💕: Thank you xx

From Daddy 💕: What do you say about going out with me tomorrow Princess?

To Daddy 💕: I'd love to

I giggled at the text, getting excited about spending the day with Harry.

From Daddy 💕: Good. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 11am. Sweet dreams love, xx

I locked my phone with a smirk, lying back down in my mattress and kicking my shoes off.
. . .

I climbed into the passengers seat of Harry's car, placing the seat belt over me as he closed the door and jogged over to the other side.

The morning had gone by quite fast and before I knew it, it was already 11am.

"Where are we going?" I asked, placing my hands on my lap and looking at Harry with questionable eyes.

"I used to go to this diner all the time a while back, thought we could go there for some lunch." He responded, glancing over at me with a smile as he backed out of my driveway.

I nodded, smiling back at him and looking out the window as we drove down the street.

After a little while of driving, Harry parked in front of a small 90s' looking diner. I thanked him quietly as he opened the door for me, letting me step into the diner before him and take a look around.

The floors were filed with a black and white checkered design and there were red stools lined up at the table along with a few booths near the window. (Fk I suck at explaining shit kms)

"Harry?" A woman that looked to be in her mid 50s said, her eyes widening in shock and surprise as she caught sight of him.

"Hello Debra." Harry smiled, his voice soft as he gave the woman a hug. She then brought her hand up, smiling fondly at him before smacking him on the back of his head, making Harry curse and rub the sore spot.

"You haven't visited in ages, silly boy." She scolded with a grin, crossing her slightly chubby arms over her chest.

"Sorry, I have a job you know," He chuckled.

"But I gave you your first job." She said, pointing a finger at him while I watched with amusement. Debra then glanced at me, a curious expression on her face.

"And who might this beautiful young lady be?" She asked.

Harry smirked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"This is my girl, Luciana." (Ugh 'my girl' love tht baha) He said making me smile.

"Nice to meet you Luciana, where might you two want to sit?" Debra asked, grabbing a small note book and a pen.

"Where do you want to sit Princess?" Harry questioned, looking down at me.

"Can we sit at a booth?" I asked with an excited smile, biting my lip and looking at all the booths.

"Sure thing love." He said, kissing my cheek as Debra led us over to the booth in the back of the diner.

Harry sat in front of me, handing me a menu as I opened it and looked at all the different options I had.

"What would you two like?" A deep familiar sounding voice said from beside me, making my eyebrows furrow and my head tilt up.

"Luciana?" Ethan asked, looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Hi," I shyly said with a small smile, remembering how we met last week.

"What are the odds." He chuckled, shaking his head.

I looked towards Harry, seeing his jaw clenched and his eyes glaring at Ethan.

"Anyways, what would you guys like to order?" Ethan asked again, not noticing Harry's intense glare as his eyes were in focused on me.

"Uhm, can I get an Oreo milkshake with a burger and fries?" I said, grabbing Harry's hand making him relax, smiling fondly at me.

"Sure, and you?" Ethan said, glancing at Harry.

"The same, although a vanilla milkshake instead." Harry responded, closing his menu.

Ethan then repeated our order, grabbed out menus and sent me a quick wink before waking away.

"Who was that?" Harry asked, his voice stern as he looked at me.

"Just someone I met about a week ago," (ha ha ha) I replied like it was nothing, because it really was nothing. "You don't have to worry about a thing." I smiled.

Harry sighed, nodding and squeezing my hand that was still in his.
. . .

SoRryyy for not updAtiNg in forVerrr bc Jacob Satoriass' new song made me die but then i came back to life cos I'm kool like tht

Hope you enjoyed babess

ps next chapter will have smut cos this chapter was no fun ahahah

gotta blast ✨