Can you not

Delilah's POV (Jesus I need different POV's)

Sans and I started dating again.
Gas and Frisk are completely gone, no one knows where they are.
I decided it was time to break the barrier.
I woke up early that morning and told Sans I was going. He told me to be careful and he'd watch from Alphys' lab. I walked slowly through Hotland and had to take a break because of how hot I was getting. I was so close to MTT resort. I dragged my feet along the floor and when the sliding doors of the resort opened I leaned against the wall, taking in the cool air.
"Hello, darling~" I smiled, still leaning against the wall. "Hey, metta." He smiled and held his robotic hand out to me. "Let's go darling!" I chuckled and grabbed his hand as he pulled me along, I kept tripping trying to keep up. "H-hey... M-metta can you please slow down??" He dragged me onto stage and he grinned "the show of a lifetime!" A figure walked out of the darkness, yellow eyes.
"Hey kitten." I growled under my breath as I felt the floor slowly shake under me. I jumped, hovering in air. "Let the show begin!" Mettaton yelled, suddenly the Cameras gathered around, the spotlights blinded me as I tried to keep my focus on Gas. I flipped back, Trying to dodge the bones flying at my face, I landed on the ground right before I felt a sting in my arm.

Sans POV~
"SANS LOOKIE! DETA IS BACK ON TV!" Of course, I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. "Let the show begin!" The white screen turns into the stage, Deta stands there floating, a yellow aura filling the left side of the screen, Deta was shielding her eyes from the bright light and once it died down she growled slightly. Gas stood there, smirking and his hand twitched. Deta jumped just before bones shot out of the ground, she did flip after flip, dodging every attack, Frisk appeared behind her, but had a black aura, almost like smoke, she thrust her knife out, deta's ears perked and she slid out of the way just enough but it still sliced her arm. Blood started to slowly run down her arm as she stumbled back. She growled. "You guys aren't supposed to be here." Deta jumped, stomping into the ground, the stage broke apart, debris surrounding her. "And you won't be here for long." Gas stood ground and so Did Deta, a black Aura surrounding both of them. The black aura disappeared and Frisk ran back towards the castle. "I'm outta here!" She screamed and boy stood there with Yellow hair. "Delilah...." Deta spun around, she smiled slightly. "Hey, Gas." He ran up and hugged her. "Forgive me..."
"Of course." Gas' hand rose from her back, bones pointed to her back as he silently cried. "I'm sorry."
I don't even know when but I pushed him over, last time I checked, I was sitting on the edge of the couch.
"Sans no!" Deta held her hand out to me, she snapped as I turned back into a skeleton, the bone Gas threw going through the gaps in my ribs. "Lucky hit." I chuckled. Deta pulled me back "I refuse to fight!" She screamed. She swung Frisk back over to her and Deta jumped into her body. "Let's go." Frisk, or Deta, grabbed my boney hand, Deta had yet to change me back. Once we got to the castle, she snapped and I was back into my human self. She ran into the throne room, a black barrier appeared and I could no longer interact. I hard as I tried to break it, the damn thing wouldn't budge. I watched as Frisk walked up to Asgore, "I don't want to fight you..." She whispered quietly, he wouldn't listen. He thrust his trident towards her and she dodged, her arm just missing the blade. "I don't want to fight you!" She told him again, his breath hitches but he still tried to stab her. Frisk growled and took out her knife. "I'm sorry." She hit Asgore.
She kept hitting him, while he was down, she ran over to the broken mercy sign, The pieces floated in Frisk's hand as they forged back together. She pushed the button "y-you're sparing me...?" Frisk nodded, smiling. "WAIT IT'S A TRAP!" We all spun around to Chara entering the room, jumping into Frisk's body, as she did so, white pellets surrounded Asgore, he was killed. Frisk ran to the dust on the ground and pounded her fist into it, screaming. Flowey chuckled as the six human souls surrounded him.

**play music now**
He chuckled, vines grew out of the ground, a screen hung from the ceiling, his evil laughter ran throughout the silent room, disturbing the quiet. Frisk backed away slowly, "you have help! That's not fair!"Frisk said, still terrified. He chuckled. "You really ARE an idiot." Delilah and Chara's souls sprung out to either of Frisk's sides. They floated, Chara's soul turned from black to white and Delilah's turned from White to Black. They fell back, still floating on air, waiting for Flowey to make his first move. He sprung his wires, attempting to hit Frisk. Delilah ran over, throwing her entire body at the wires, she threw up a force field, the wires pushing her all the way back. As the wires retracted, Delilah stabbed them, being flown back towards Flowy with a great speed. She stabbed the huge screen, flipping off of it, Chara jumped up, doing the same.
They repeated this until Flowey smacked Delilah down. Frisk ran up taking her place.
"Chara! Back down!" Delilah yelled, pulling Chara down. They stood there as frisk fought. Everytime she got hit, Delilah would heal her and tried to keep her as protected as possible. Flowey noticed it quickly and targeted Delilah, who continued to flip over his vines as Frisk and Chara attacked him.
His HP was dropping so fast it was unreal.
200
150
127
60
36
11
.0005
"What the hell?" Chara kept hitting him but his HP wasn't dropping to 0
"BULLSHIT!" Chara swung at him, the human souls healed him, but moved towards Delilah. They surrounded her. Frisk and Chara smiled, their souls being dragged towards Delilah. The circle of souls spun around as Delilah was lifted from the ground. Her long hair turned into medium length, blonde and her eyes turned blight blue, glowing. She glowed white and suddenly, a second white light appeared behind Flowey, Delilah, two of her, then another one, and another one until there was nine.
"Your reign of terror ends, now." All of them, their eyes different colors, all different powers, they all blasted Flowey with everything they had.
"You will die!" Suddenly, a yellow aura broke the black barrier and a Gaster blaster appeared behind me, two of them. A yellow one and a purple one. "Sorry for the hold-up." Gaster Sans and Gaster stood their ground, staring at Flowey. I decided to summon one myself, our blasters, added with Delilah's powers, Flowey turned back into a flower. Suddenly, all the Delilah's merged back into one and Frisk and Chara appeared next to Delilah as she fell to the ground. She held her hand up, signaling she was okay. Gaster Sans ran at Flowey but before he could land the final hit, Delilah's ears perked up as she flung him back against the wall, her eyes green. "HE DESERVES MERCY!" She yelled, slamming her hand on the already damaged Mercy sign. Flowey look to her, smiling. "You're s-sparing me...?" He shot back into the ground, *flowey ran away.

Delilah stumbled back, I ran to catch her but just as I did, everything went back.
"DAMMIT DELILAH NOT AGAIN!"
"W-what..." I opened my eyes and Delilah was sitting on the end of my bed, in my room.
"Did you really think I reset? What the hell!" She puffed out her cheeks, sighing after a while. "Why don't you trust me." "I'm sorry...." She shrugged. "Time to go." She sprung up, running out of the door before I had to time to stop her, she was gone.