Chapter 15

Kehlani POV.

Ayeee!!!!Today is birthday!!!!Turn upp!!!!I got up early. Took a shower and put on a cute outfit. I was so happy today was my birthday. I headed downstairs and saw my brother was gone. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Hello"he answered.

"So you not gonna be here to celebrate your own sister birthday"I said.

"I'm on my way home now. We need to talk" he said and hung up. I sat at the kitchen table and waited for james to get here. I looked at my phone and saw zay calling.

"Hello" I answered.

"Happy birthday baby girl." He said

"Thanks bae."

"You welcome. Wyd right now?" He asked.

I saw my brother walk in

"Ima call you back ok. Love you." I said getting up from the table.

"Love you too." He said and hung up.

I walked in the living room where my brother was sitting down. I sat beside him.

"So what is it?" I asked looking at him.

"Kehlani I been in a relationship with a girl name layla for almost a year and she's pregnant." He said.

"Wow. And you wait to tell me on my birthday?" I said looking away.

"I'm sorry lil sis, but at least I told you. I want you to meet her soon." He said.

"Well not today" I said getting up and walking outside. I sat on the porch. James came out.

"Come here lemme show you something." He said walking around back where the garage was at. I followed. He opened the garage door and I saw a brand new 2016 Chevrolet Camaro.

"Omg is that mine" I asked.

"Naww i bought it for it can sit in the garage. Duh its yours. Happy birthday lil sis." He said

"Omggg." I said jumping up and down.

"Thank you so much". I said hugging him.

"You welcome. How about you go and check it out" he said handing me the keys. I walked over and got in. I cranked it up and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw zay sitting in the back with flowers.

"Oh my god baee"I said hugging him. He climbed to the front.

"You welcome. I wanna take you somewhere later." He said smiling and getting out the car. I followed.

"Where is that" I asked.

"You'll see" he said.

*****************************************************************************************************

Me and zay was at my house watching tv. When zay looked at his phone and jumped up.

"Baby, we gotta go" he said heading towards the door.

''Where are we going" I said looking at my phone. It was 8:30.

''Somewhere. Now come on'' he said pulling me out the door into the car.

We