Chapter 16

Kehlani POV.

I woke up and I saw zay laying beside me. He looks so cute when he sleep. But I had to be home so I woke him up.

"Bae, wake up." I said shaking him.

"What is it baby." He said sitting up.

"We need to go. You forgot we still at a beach not home. We both need to be going home." I said getting up.

"Oh shit. I damn sho did forget." He said getting up.

"Yea come on." I said

***********************************
I got home and saw my brother was still sleep. I went into my room and took a shower. I got out, got dressed, brushed my teeth and laid across my bed. I took my phone out and called myah.

"Hello." she answered

"Hey bitch" I said.

"Hey bitch. How was your birthday?" She asked.

"It was great. I got me a car. Zay took me somewhere special. I wish you could of been there to celebrate with me tho" I said.

"Awe goals. And I wish I was there to. I'm at the airport right now. Come get me."

"Ok bye. Love you" I said.

"Love you too" she said and hung up.

Myah had went to visit a family member 2 days ago so she couldn't celebrate my birthday but it good. We gone celebrate today. I got up, put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I backed out the driveway and pulled off. I was riding listening to Ghetto by August Alsina. That's my song. I pulled up at the airport and saw myah.