Chapter 17

Myah POV.

I got off the phone with kehlani. I walked over to a seat and sat down. I saw this light skin boy staring at me. He was fine asf. He walked towards me.

"Wassup" he said sitting next to me.

"Hey. Can I help you" I said with a smile.

"Sorry but I couldn't help myself but come talk to you. You real beautiful" he said smiling.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

"You welcome. But what's your number?" He asked.

I got his phone and put my number in his contacts.

"There you go" I said giving him his phone.

"Thanks. By the way my name Trey." He said.

"Nice to meet you Trey. My name is Myah." I said with a smile.

"Cute name Myah. Just like your smile." He said.

"Thanks again. Ummm, I gotta go someone's picking me up." I said getting up remembering kehlani was coming.

"Ok, talk to you later" he said walking away.

I walked outside and saw kehlani in her new car pull up. I put my stuff in the back seat and got in the front.

"Ok I see you. Driving that new new" I said laughing.

"Girl yes" she said twerking in her seat then pulling off.

"Girl I just met this sexy ass boy in the airport." I said.

"Ok, how he look" she said.

"I said sexy." I said.

"Bitch describe cuz he could be sexy to you and he could look like a wet rat to me". She said laughing.

"You crazy, but he tall, light skin, got tattoos, and got green eyes." I said.

"Oh ok. But what's up with Marquis." She said pulling up in front of my house.

"Me and him broke up" I said.

"Omg why".

"Because me and him ended up having sex and he stopped calling and texting me so I broke up with him." I said.

"Omg girl, did y'all use protection."

"I don't think so." I said

"Lord girl. Anyways just don't worry about him."

"Ok. Ima call or text you later." I said getting out and getting my bags.

"Ok, we going somewhere today."

"Ok. Bye girl" I said walking in my house.

Trey POV.

That girl at the airport was definitely gonna be mine. She was fine asf. I got in my car and called myah.

"Hello" she answered.

"Wassup this trey." I said

"Oh, hey trey" she said. Her voice was so pretty.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing just got home" she said.

"Oh, wanna hang out" I said.

"Umm, ok".

"Ite text me your address." I said.

"Ok" she said and hung up.

She texted me the address and I pulled off and headed over to her house. I pulled up and blew the horn. She came out looking good. She smiled and got in.

"Wassup" I said pulling off.

"Hey". She said with a smile.

I drove to my house. I pulled in my driveway and we got out. I unlocked the door and she walked in.

"Nice house" she said looking around.

"Yea, I live here by myself" I said walking in the living room sitting down.

"Cool" she said sitting beside me.

"So tell me about yourself" I said.

"Ok, I'm 16 about to be 17 next month. I have no sisters just 1 big brother. I like to dance and go out. I have 1 best friend name kehlani and that's all I can think of right now." She said.

"Ok well, I'm 18. I have a 2 sisters. I like to play football and basketball. My favorite color is blue and black and I'm single." I said.

"Ok. Now what?" She said.

"We can watch TV." I said.

"Sure."

I cut the TV on and got up to go in the kitchen. When she grabbed my arm.

"Where you going" she said getting up.

"In the kitchen" I said looking at her up and down. She kissed me and I kissed back.

"I'm sorry I didn't me-" she said.

"You good ma" I said cutting her off and picking her up bridal style. I kissed her and laid her on her back on the couch. And you know where it went from there.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤