Chapter 9

Here's chapter 9 for you guys! So I took Emma from the tv show Jessie, because I just love her. And I've received a few suggestions on how this story should continue and so far I've liked them. But again, if you have any suggestions at all please tell me! Your opinions really matter to me. :) By the way, I'm amazed how many times this story has been read, so thank you once again!

-----

Bree, Kaz, Oliver and Skylar are all watching Chase, as he tries to impress Emma but miserable failing.

"Ten bucks for Chase turning completely red in a minute" Bree says and takes a sip of her strawberry smoothie, while her eyes are focused on the duo three meters away.

"There's no way. He can't get redder than he already is!" Kaz exclaims and also keeps his eyes on the pair. He studies the blonde girl for a minute and can't deny the fact that she is pretty but nowhere near as pretty as Bree is.

"We'll see" Bree just says and takes another sip. The four stay there and wait the minute pass by. Just like Bree had said, Chase turns even redder.

"Boom! What did I say?" Bree whoops and raises her hands in the air, signaling her victory.

"I can't believe it" Kaz says and puts his hand in his left pocket, seeking the money.

"Here" He says and hands the money.

"Thank you" Bree says happily and takes the paper money out of his hand.

"I'm feeling kind of bad for him" Skylar says. She really does feel bad. Chase obviously really likes the girl and she really wants that Emma likes him back. She hears everything Chase says to Emma and it's not going good. Chase can't seem to make proper sentences in front of her.

"Me too" Oliver agrees. "Maybe we should go help him"

"I'm on it" Bree says and before anyone can protest, she's already heading towards the pair.

"I'm going to make sure she doesn't scare her away" Kaz says and follows Bree.

"Hi Chase! Is this the girl you've been talking about?" Bree says and smiles to Emma.

"Hi Bree.. What..? I haven't been.. talking.. about her.." Chase gabbles and gives Bree a look.

"Oh hi! You must be Chase's sister. I'm Emma" Emma introduces herself.

"Yeah I am, it's so nice to finally meet you" Bree says.

"Oh, and this is Kaz" She continues when she realizes that Kaz had came there too.

"Hi" Kaz says with a smile and Emma nods for 'hello'.

"So.. Bree, Kaz, I believe you have somewhere to be.." Chase says and gives a tough look for the two.

"No we don't" Bree says.

"Actually we do. Not right now I mean, but don't you remember we are going to Luna Park in Coney Island tomorrow?" Kaz says and looks at Bree, trying to send hints towards her with his eyes.

"Oh right! I almost forgot!" Bree says as soon as she realizes what Kaz is trying to do.

"Emma do you want to join us? Chase is coming there too" Bree continues and Chase looks baffled.

"I am?" He asks, clearly confused.

"I would love to!" Emma says happily.

"You would?" Chase now looks at Emma with disbelief. He didn't see that one coming.

"Yes! I don't have to work tomorrow and I really want to get to know you better, and of course your friends too" now it's Emma's turn to gabble and turn a little red.